Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

not an update, just a few fresher pics before the damage

newwww3.jpg

newwww1.jpg

newwww4.jpg

newwww5.jpg

newwww2.jpg

got the filter fitted :) no pics as of yet, but just some lovely pics of the present the little pricks left me :/

the damage isnt too bad, its just the inconvenience and worry of having to leave the car there once the new window was on

hoovered all the glass up and pulled the door cards off and removed as much broken glass as possible ready to put the window in tomorrow :)

wankers.jpg

wankers2.jpg

wankers3.jpg

while the doorcards are off though, imm going to be making new ones because these have seen better days. unsure what material to cover the new ones with though :/

would buy some bride material but im broke as fudge lol

• 2 weeks later...

stripped the turbo down ready to be rebuilt the other day :) should be lovely when rebuilt :)

hopefully have to built by japfest, wont be on the car by then though got alot of pics so i wont bore you with them all, just some beginning and end pics

beginning

turborebuild2.jpg

turborebuild3.jpg

middle (ally pipes getting cut and flanges skimmed)

turborebuild5.jpg

turborebuild8.jpg

turborebuild9.jpg

end

turboo13.jpg

turbo14.jpg

turboo11.jpg

turboo12.jpg

also test sprayed one of the caps in satin black

turboo.jpg

turboo2.jpg

hopefully have at least the wheels done by japfest, cant find a 3rd centre cap though :/ so dont think they will be completely done for japfest :(

but should pretty much be sorted by then :)

atleast your in the right trade for when you turbo it,

becasue your hair is going to be a mess everytime you go out in it 8P

joking,

you will have mega fun in it with the turbo on it, is it true standard internals are good for 1 bar of boost ?

right finally started the temp respray on the lenso's, they look shite, but better than multicolored and flaking for jf1 :)

once i get my wheels back off my brother, i can take the tyres off the lenso's and shot blast them and get a tidy finish on them ready for japfest 2 :)

found this though :/ so new tyres are needed :(

rimmage3.jpg

all one color finally :)

rimmage4.jpg

and almost done, still got the centrecap plastic to spray and the rest of the bolts to go back in once they have been stripped, then i should be good to go :)

get the idea?

rimmage5.jpg

tried the brothers GT3's also, and im not convinced :/

rimmage.jpg

rimmage2.jpg

ryan

• 2 weeks later...

new tyres have been fitted :)

tyres.jpg

went for rainsports again because they are quite frankly awesome :) need to raise it up a little because the added tread is now catching the arch liner :/

also found these kicking about the brothers s13 spares bin :)

adjustable actuator

eunonsee2.jpg

eunonsee3.jpg

and a brand new unused oil return pipe :)

eunonsee4.jpg

also the younger brother has discovered a hidden talent :) 13 and welding :p cage anyone? :p

eunonsee1.jpg

finally got the other 2 wheels sprayed in satin black :) just need to get a new centre cap, and strip all 96 studs of the purple paint :( then the wheels will be done :)

rimel.jpg

rimel2.jpg

also polised up the wing mirror base and finally managed to get them not to flop :) so i could say good bye to the cable ties :p

rimel3.jpg

ANDDD

rimel4.jpg

trying to stay true to my 1st post of this build thread, planning on keeping it clean :)

cheers fella :) trying to stay true to the title, and gave it a beasting wash today for for the japanese festival tomorrow :)

managed to strip the studs of purple paint, and re-fitted them :)

studs.jpg

studs2.jpg

studs3.jpg

studs4.jpg

studs5.jpg

studs6.jpg

wash, polish, glass cleaner, tyre shine, waxed and sealed :)