My Eunos Roadster: shiny diff

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice motor, will be great on the trackday .....

cheers dude, hopefully i can get enough money to take it on ;)

Looks good man, good buy :p

Some nice after market parts, mirrors are Zoom by the way. Plans sound goood!

yeah the mirrors are pretty naff tbf, the wobble around ALOT so bad i have had to put the roof down to see where im reversing etc. need to glue them in place or do something to stop them being all over the place, i knocked 1 off yesterday just washing the car

Nice buy mate, should be good fun, enjoy.

Will keep an eye on this build

cheers man, cant wait to start modding it, wont be going crazy like i did with the starlet, coilovers, exhaust and hardtop should be about it until i finish college at least :p

had my 1st scare in it yesterday, doesnt handle like the starlet, but its only on skinny-ish tyres and springs. too much loud pedal on a slippery roundabout = facing the wrong way :/ RWD is fun though ;)

put the lenso's on the car today :D they fit much better than the watanabes, and as soon as i get a replacement centre cap ill be respraying them in a different color

but whilst changing the wheels i found these ;)

not sure if these are a big deal, but they seem to be watanabe wheel nuts :)

found4.jpg

to go with the rims ;)

found.jpg

also found these lurking behind the wheels :(

earls braided brake lines

found2.jpg

found1.jpg

and koni shocks and lowering springs on the back :D front is standard by the looks :/

found3.jpg

should be replaced with some meisters soon though :D

ryan

Wicked cars !!! My bosses neighbour has a rotary one. Proper crazy!

Was ragging the tits out my bosses the other day. Spinning up his nice new tyres. I know if I had a RWD I wouldn't have my licence for much longer lol

sounds awesome fun mate :D think im gunna be super charging mine

Just in time for all the ice and dodgey roads ryan!

u be careful!

Looks nice... but its no EP!

yers, we just get wet roads down this way ;)

cheers dude :) it works at the moment, thats my main priority, will be back in an ep after college in a few years

Rotary one? Are you sure.... its a bit of a cunt to fit an 13b in one of these from what I've been told. Does your bosses neighbour perhaps have an RX7 and not an MX5 ;)

nothing's too much of a cunt with the right amount of money :(

also found these lovelies under the engine bay (i knew they were uprated but didnt think to check brand)

leads.jpg

and then fitted the lenso's for an idea of how they'd look. will have polished lip and turquoise centre with polished centre caps too. and lowered on meisters

wheels.jpg

wheels1.jpg

watcha think guys?

• 2 weeks later...

right, got my hand on a set of oem black mirrors, wishing i hadnt though, because i managed to crack the glass, and then snap the mounting bolt :/ before i even went near the car with them

there was loads of shit in the 1 and the rattling was doing my swede in, therefore, trying to separate them i broke them... not cool

thinking of getting these though

planswheels.jpg