My Eunos Roadster: shiny diff

went and picked up my new car tonight :)

project TTKC (try to keep clean)

in love with it already :p

cant drive it yet as its not taxed or insured, needs a t-cut as the white paint is a tad creamy.

heres some pics from the ad for now, too dark to take any other pics :(

eunos.jpg

eunos2.jpg

ill still be kicking about here every hour of every day possible :) so dont worry :)

ryan

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

urmmmm at the moment, for mods i think im gunna get a catback, coilovers and hardtop, and re-paint the lenso's then leave it until i finish college :)

just gotta fix it up a bit now :p needs a new windscreen, a t-cut, a mop and a polish etc.

sounds good :) gloss black hard top though yesss?

coilovers are a must! you will probs need new drop links all round as they tend to rust and a real pain in the arse to get off when you install the coilovers :p get a jdm angled backbox! and a duck spoiler!

and a lazy eye kit....

sorry for the list i just get abit exited lol

Looks tidy dude. check cl's old thread he dropped a link in for me to some realy cheap coilovers used by alot of mx forum lads suposed to be great and where like 200-250! :) are a very addictive car the mx5 love driving my mates mx5!

Looks tidy dude. check cl's old thread he dropped a link in for me to some realy cheap coilovers used by alot of mx forum lads suposed to be great and where like 200-250! :) are a very addictive car the mx5 love driving my mates mx5!

yeah they are racelands, they are good for going low, but are crap for adjusting damper and camber etc so think im either gunna get BC's or meisters

nice one dude!

lookin forward to seeing this one develop!

Phil.

cheers man, you'll be waiting for quite some time though lol :p

ryan

i had racelands, cost me £180 , they squeaked a little, handled better than i thought and camber was okay :) as you said the better makes come with adjustable camber plates witch would be better :p

yeah and with a mk1 id have to get mk2 topmounts

Lookin nice mate I keep.my eye on this

cheers bud

probably cleaned this more times than the starlet already... once

cleaned it tonight, seems to have had a respray ;) gunna give it a t-cut tomorrow to get the best from the respray ;)

washed.jpg

washed2.jpg

washeded.jpg

eunos-1.jpg

i am now all legal on this car, managed to sort insurance for the same price as the starlet, tax is a tad more though :/

and im sure petrol will be

plans are cat-back, or full exhaust system, coilovers, black hardtop and my lenso's repainted either with a polished lip and a candy teal centre and polished centre cap, orrr white lip and centre cap, and candy forest green centres with some bolt on spacers

ryan

lmao cheers dude ;) just been for a 'play' about in it haha. need a smaller steering wheel because im catching my legs with my elbows :p lol

same as driving any other standard car though.

its a bit of a beast compared to the n/a :p needs some coilovers for stiffies ;) lol

lol jack has them ;) are his the BR 1's or watanabes? because they are exactly the same bar a stamp arent they?

found out that these are watanabes, and its either a carbing or mazdaspeed cage. also the wing mirrors are soom wing mirrors, which are also JDM too apparo ;)

lmfao maybe in a year or 2 when im out of the other side of this dark financial hole (college) and working for myself ;) lol

the lenso's are going on this in the summer. just put a thread up asking for a photo shop on them ;)