Happy New Year !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY1 ON HERE!!!!! AN AMAZIN BUNCH OF PP L AND A FANTASTIC WEBSITE!!! i honestly wana thank every1 on this site 4 un-witingly keepin me ocupied since june 4th 2010 wen i lost my dad,without u guys id b a fuckin mess.thats 1 of 2 reasons im buildin my new SR.

so please keep your eyes posted on my up and cumin developments,they wil b special.

ALL THE BEST FOR 2012 GUYS,

thanx again.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY1 ON HERE!!!!! AN AMAZIN BUNCH OF PP L AND A FANTASTIC WEBSITE!!! i honestly wana thank every1 on this site 4 un-witingly keepin me ocupied since june 4th 2010 wen i lost my dad,without u guys id b a fuckin mess.thats 1 of 2 reasons im buildin my new SR.

so please keep your eyes posted on my up and cumin developments,they wil b special.

ALL THE BEST FOR 2012 GUYS,

thanx again.

Thanks to all the UKSC family for a great 2011.

I especially wana say thankyou for hanging in there with us during the ongoing technical issues with the forum which Geo is in the process of hopefully resolving once and for all at present! i know how frustrating it has been for everyone so thankyou for staying with us. we WILL get it fixed.

Looking forward to seeing what 2012 has in store for us all and our projects!

Happy New Year folks!

Cheers!

Phil.