1) Ro55ifumi

2) Louis

3) Funny Onion

4) Socks

5) Josheyboy006

6) Ryan5793

7) lew777

8) *Zoe*

Adam, Ricky wouldnt mind you getting within a few meters of the RR to do videos. Unlike Monster where your forbidden on going within a football pitch of the car while on dyno lol

Zoe, dont be a puff, get on the RR!

Lew, cant wait to see wat u pull matey!

Adam, Ricky wouldnt mind you getting within a few meters of the RR to do videos. Unlike Monster where your forbidden on going within a football pitch of the car while on dyno lol

WOOP :D!! I like this :)

get it on the rollers adam! and yeah film it by all means :D

But its still not mapped lol. It'll just make loads of noise and only pull like 180bhp and make me sad :(

oh i thought you'd had it mapped, my bad. meh bang it on still, if any of them are gonna go pop it's probably mine haha.

LOL you sound confident! What boost are you running now? Did you ever get a manifold? I STILL need to send that damn actuator :(! I'm so lazy recently. I PROMISE that I'll send it tomorrow :)

LOL you sound confident! What boost are you running now? Did you ever get a manifold? I STILL need to send that damn actuator :(! I'm so lazy recently. I PROMISE that I'll send it tomorrow :)

well it's had a new cambelt kit, so hopefully the cambelt won't snap. just hope the turbo doesn't go pop. but hopefully when i get my hands on the actuator it will be running just under a bar when it goes on the rollers. please send it tomorrow, i'll post you a lollipop if you do :D. i'm putting mine on mostly because i wanna get an idea of the afr, it will have an fse fpr on it by then as well but i cant afford to fork out for a wideband/take it somewhere to find out what the fueling is doing when it comes on boost. obviously prefer it running abit rich than really lean.

see what happens. destroy and rebuild= the circle of life! haha.

Ricky said he's happy to "throw a few 500bhp civics on the dyno afterwards" if we want.. made me chuckle!

Aye, Ricky also said he wants to spend a bit of time with each person to talk over pros and cons and what to watch out for and advice on further tuning if you like!

Which would be better then just getting given a graph :)

well it's had a new cambelt kit, so hopefully the cambelt won't snap. just hope the turbo doesn't go pop. but hopefully when i get my hands on the actuator it will be running just under a bar when it goes on the rollers. please send it tomorrow, i'll post you a lollipop if you do :D. i'm putting mine on mostly because i wanna get an idea of the afr, it will have an fse fpr on it by then as well but i cant afford to fork out for a wideband/take it somewhere to find out what the fueling is doing when it comes on boost. obviously prefer it running abit rich than really lean.

see what happens. destroy and rebuild= the circle of life! haha.

The turbo will be fiiiiiiiiine :)! Ok I'll post it tomorrow but I am seriously 100% not joking, I want a lollipop in the post! Haha :D And I mean a hard boiled sweet on a stick. Not one of those Northern "lolipops" which are actually called suckers or icepops! :p... I would like to know my AFR too but its been fine for ages to be honest :p I know its running rich lol.

Ricky said he's happy to "throw a few 500bhp civics on the dyno afterwards" if we want.. made me chuckle!

lol! That'd be awesome :) Good for video too ;)

Aye, Ricky also said he wants to spend a bit of time with each person to talk over pros and cons and what to watch out for and advice on further tuning if you like!

Which would be better then just getting given a graph :)

Does this mean Hadfields monster?

D

The turbo will be fiiiiiiiiine :)! Ok I'll post it tomorrow but I am seriously 100% not joking, I want a lollipop in the post! Haha :D And I mean a hard boiled sweet on a stick. Not one of those Northern "lolipops" which are actually called suckers or icepops! :p... I would like to know my AFR too but its been fine for ages to be honest :p I know its running rich lol.

i actually will, pinky promise! i'll make sure it's a good one, don't you worry :p