Official UKSC RR Day @ Race-Tech

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We not having one at Monster Motorsport this year??

^x2

It was shit last time imo, since they have moved there dyno in next building. No place to sit and chill out in the warm or anything...

plus race-tech prolly give better advice on tuning...

ricky has a gr8 setup. nice warm waiting area, dyno cell, big projector showing graph... etc

gonna be really good!

S4 7YY (center of sheffield), New Premises, New Rolling Road :)

Start time would be 9 prompt to aid with getting everyone through, unless we get 10 people on the Rollers this will not happen which is a shame.

John

mine is still hitting fuel cut and still waiting on an exhaust manifold but hopefully i'll get the exhaust manifold on by then and he would be able to advise me on setting up the afr, so i'll bang mine on depending on if the manifold is still blowing or not, what's the worst that could happen? (don't answer that!)

Attend

1) Steve GT

2) rob_bower

3) LukeSR

4) Starlet__SR

5)

6)

Rollers

1) Ro55ifumi

2) Louis

3) Funny Onion

It was shit last time imo, since they have moved there dyno in next building. No place to sit and chill out in the warm or anything...

plus race-tech prolly give better advice on tuning...

ricky has a great setup. nice warm waiting area, dyno cell, big projector showing graph... etc

gonna be really good!

To be honest, I only wanted it at Monster as I could push my car there, that's how close I live lol!

I can't pay up for this though as it's too soon in the year for me, I don't know if my car will be done by then or not, it will be very close.

cant see me being there guys, its way too far away, 4hours :( MM was far enough

and its not like anyone has had time to recover (financially) from xmas.

the only way ill be there is if jade wants to go but she wont be going on the rollers i doubt so it'd be pointless us coming

To be honest, I only wanted it at Monster as I could push my car there, that's how close I live lol!

I can't pay up for this though as it's too soon in the year for me, I don't know if my car will be done by then or not, it will be very close.

Worth the travel matey! ;)

cant see me being there guys, its way too far away, 4hours :( MM was far enough

and its not like anyone has had time to recover (financially) from xmas.

the only way ill be there is if jade wants to go but she wont be going on the rollers i doubt so it'd be pointless us coming

but what about seeing me :(?