Official UKSC RR Day @ Race-Tech

All

I have dropped Ricky a message about holding a RR day at his new place, what i need now is an idea of numbers of people wanting to attend and go on the RR?

I do believe the RR is brand new and was at the International Motorsport show last week

I have asked about cost of runs, local food, potential date etc :), so can i ask we start a potential list of interested parties

I understand this will be dependant on price/date but we need to get things moving :)

Update:

Right we are looking @ 17th March, Location S4 7YY (center of sheffield), New Premises, New Rolling Road :)

Start time would be 9 prompt to aid with getting everyone through,

Price £40 for 3 runs, including RR printout with boost and AFR and advice given after each run. Viewing will be available live on the monitor.

There is a KFC and Mcdonalds not too far away, (2 miles approx) in the morning a load of sandwich shops are open (1/2 mile)

Lastly, Ricky will put on a few prizes for best power, lowest power etc, won't be much but something fun.

Dependant on numbers there maybe a tour of the workshop too

To pay for your RR Place please send £40 as a gift or add 3.5% paypal fees to ukscevents@yahoo.com

Please add Username and the Event you are paying.

A 50% (£20) Deposit is Req by 18th Feb and final payment (£20) by 10th March, unless you want to pay in full ;)

The final payment deadline for money to be in will be 10th March, 2012

We need a minimum of 10 people on the rollers, max of 20, without the min 10 this will not happen as staff have to be brought in on a saturday.

Total Attending: 19

Attending only

1) Steve GT

2) rob_bower

3) LukeSR

4) Starlet__SR

5) Idrees

6) blackalmeragti

7) aaddzz123

8) DavidAshton

9) Drew 007

10) lukerobz

11) Craig-SR

Attending on RR

1) Ro55ifumi

2) Louis

3) Funny Onion

4) Socks

5) Josheyboy006

6) Ryan5793

7) lew777

8) Raffa_MK

Paid

1) Louis (Deposit)

2) ro55ifumi FULL

3) lew777 (Deposit)

4) funny onion FULL

5) Josheyboy006 FULL

6) Raffa_MK (Deposit)

7) Socks in Full

8) Ryan5793 Full

John

Edited by ro55ifumi
Update with details,Payment
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO no better way to start show season than with this in march. The other 2 years it was always within a week of a major show and for a lot of people it was one or the other and they chose the show. This way it won't happen now. GOod work john

All

Ricky asked that the club do it in early March, i am going to let this run till the middle of Feb to see if the numbers are there to hold the Day, if not then i will cancel it.

If anyone else wants to organise one then please go ahead, it is always the same you can not please everyone with the date be it a local meet or trying to organise a RR day, what is needed is the understanding that there are loads of clubs booking dates any way enough of the rant.

John

spoke to ricky today jon, and he is more then happy to do it in summer...

My car wont be running on march dates too :(

Matt

The pm i had from Ricky asked for March, if you want to organise one for Summer be my guest

Hello John,

Thats fine, but it'd need to be early march at the earliest really, (everybody books Saturdays)

Price £40 for 3 runs, including RR printout with boost and AFR and advice given after each run. Viewing will be available live on the monitor. There will

I'll say a max of 20 cars, but ultimately it'll depend on how long you want to wait, around, maybe have a reserves list.

There is a KFC and Mcdonalds not too far away, (2 miles approx) in the morning a load of sandwich shops are open (1/2 mile)

The open day part is a good idea, but would depend on numbers really if we have 25 cars then it won't be possible as we won't have time to be watching people around the workshops.

We will require a deposit obviously I have to get the lads to work a Saturday so need to know people will turn up.

The other thing is if people aren't going on the rollers and want to attend can the arrange to get in another car. I don't mind a couple of extra car's but don't want 30 cars and only 5 on the rollers.

Lastly, i'll put on a few prizes for best power, lowest power etc, won't be much but something fun.

Regards

Ricky

racetech_sig.jpg

John

ive noticed that in the email he says that he doesnt want say 5 cars on the rollers and 20 parked up so to speak. my starlet wont be ready for a short while and charls advance needs looking at so wont be on the rollers any who. il consult the missus but we may be attending if she can get the saturday off. is there a postcode for the venue? i know rotherham isnt far away really for us as we are only in hull. cheers