Sock's Fiesta Zetec - Runabout!

I've done a pumesta conversion on the floor. Easy swap, put the 4-2-1 manifold on and it did go. Went off the clock easy haha. You will need to change the clocks to the digital ones on that shape

Aye, me and 'aaddzz123' aint new to the fiesta/puma engine change. Dead easy!

They go well for the £££...

My mk4 is right on the crossover date. Its basically with a mk5 tbh just with a mk4 front lights... lol

looks pretty good! although what about some cossie wheels or something instead of the steelies?

Mate. Cossie rims are £500+ This is a daily lol... Ride like shit too...

Steels r ace :p

and... Its amazing what you can buy for fuck all these days:

IMG_1126.JPG

and its beating heart:

1.7 16v 125bhp... Would mean I dont have to thrash the shit out of the 1.4 engine to get anywhere...

IMG_1129.JPG

So theres a job for this weekend then!

whats involved with this conversion and potential of the 1.7?

keep telling my mate to get one of these again and actually mod it as he keeps buying shitters expecting them to work lol.

nice daily tho.

ACE!

Phil.

Cheers Babe :)

engine transplant i like :)

:) x

whats involved with this conversion and potential of the 1.7?

keep telling my mate to get one of these again and actually mod it as he keeps buying shitters expecting them to work lol.

nice daily tho.

The FIesta and Puma are the same car underneath... Bit like a Corsa B and a Tigra....

You need from the Puma: Engine, Ancilliries, ECU, Bay Loom, Key, MAF, Fuel Lines, Throttle Cable and Airbox :) Very Easy to do. Plug n Play with interior loom!

They are 125bhp stock... 135bhp can be seen with a full exhaust system. Cams, Inlet & Map would see you to 155-160bhp like my old Fiesta was before I got Glanza...

As with any NA tuning tho, big money for minimal gains! Sound ace tho!

Weekend job? Being a mk5 basically, should only take a day max. Especially with some extra hands. I do kinda like the mk4 fiesta. Was the first car I changed the engine on haha

Yeh as we have to take it all out the Puma first Grant... Then im gonna inspect the clutch, cambelt. THen take the 1.4 out the fiesta, clean the engine bay, then put the puma engine back in the Fiesta... lol

I dont rush things, gonna take my time, enjoy it, get it perfect! :)

But yes in past ive changed a Fiesta engine in a day... 1.25>1.25 and 1.6>1.7 :)

Haha yes didn't acount for your attention to detail. Might as well bang a cam belt on whilst the engine is out for peice of mind. Pain in the ass to do it in place. You couldn't have a fiesta like that and not put the 1.7 engine in. It does like to be thrashed :)

to be honest... Piper 4-2-1 Manifold, Coilovers (not set daft low, stock shocks r fucked), 1.7 Puma Engine (go straight in), Fit Snoopy kit and get a bit of paintwork touched up and ill leave her be then!

AAYYYEEEE RIGHT THEN!! :harhar:

i doubt it,ul hav this ting turbo'd in a year lol

Performance orientated mods .... im starting to like this build :thumbsup:

:) u shlaag

This made good read awesome work keep it up

:) try my best!

Haha yes didn't acount for your attention to detail. Might as well bang a cam belt on whilst the engine is out for peice of mind. Pain in the ass to do it in place. You couldn't have a fiesta like that and not put the 1.7 engine in. It does like to be thrashed :)

lol, there good engines. Just have weak bottom ends tbh! I wont thrash it too much! Good runner tho!

Keeping busy with the Ford!! you got the Starlet back yet??

John

Aye! This week matey!

to be honest... Piper 4-2-1 Manifold, Coilovers (not set daft low, stock shocks r fucked), 1.7 Puma Engine (go straight in), Fit Snoopy kit and get a bit of paintwork touched up and ill leave her be then!

AAYYYEEEE RIGHT THEN!! :harhar:

i doubt it,ul hav this ting turbo'd in a year lol

Shhh u :p

Bloody hell 300mm bigger than the 277s on my GT :lol:

Not keen on the kit but the other updates are cool! :)

Lol, yeh there huge! Bolt straight on... off a mk3 mondy!

Well, big thanks to Adam... Engine bay now looks like this:

IMG_1138.JPG

Alot more power and torque! Going to be taking it easy for next few days while things bed in again! Checking for leaks... etc

Everything seems fine tho :)