7) akyakapotter + the misses

8) lew777

9) drong boi + 1

10) lottie

11) shorty + 1

12) Grant + 1

13) Michael!

Edited by ro55ifumi

Can someone add my name please :) on phone. Yay. It's already booked off work! X

Im up for this :thumbsup:

Ill be there as will grant, my little bro and my cuz! Can some one add to the list please :D

Some add me please im on.my phone lol

was awesome last year so.im deffo goin again :D

^^^All Added ;)

John

why dont peepes add themselves? copy the list and add your name simples lol

Because they make a mess of it all, and we can loose track of it!!!!!

This is the reason only Admin are to do it!!

John

1) Ro55ifumi

2) Hair

3) SiCaln

4) Starbuck

5) Socks

6) Jamie1st

8) lew777

9) drong boi + 1

10) lottie

11) shorty + 1

12) Grant + 1

13) Michael!

14) Ryan Lang

15) Jade_Star

obv im not missing out on this bad boy again, ill make jade pay as its the week before my birthday :) haha

Right then guys and Girls as John has pointed out its that time of year again! :)

The Confirmed Dates are the 7th, 8th and 9th and as for the past 3 years it is going to be held at Wicksteed Park in kettering (NN15 6NJ)

The JAE reps meeting is fast approaching so i need to start gauging how much space were going to need so i can request us the best plot possible.

For those who have never been to JAE before its the last big social show of the year offering one of the only chances to chill out, relax and enjoy a beer with us fellow uksc'ers it really is a quality weekend for all! of course with it being a weekend show you will need either a tent a comfy car or as some do book in to a local B&B (fail)

For those that dont know JAE is the Japanese Auto Extravaganza - the UK's largest gathering of Japanese cars, clubs and scene.

JAE is a full weekend of camping, entertainment and actvities which embraces all Japanese cars from the UK and Europe for a weekend of likeminded familty fun.

Now in its 17th year, JAE continues to be the favourite event for the Japanese car scene.

So get your names down to support UKSC.

I Will also be running an advanced ticket group buy as this is the only way to secure space for the club as space is allocated for how many tickets you buy so the more the better!

:) so when you add your names please indicate how many tickets you want. I will add the confirmed prices when they are released but i would imagine they will be about £30 for the weekend this includes camping show entry and getting on the stand and is an absolute bargain of a weekend, and i will be looking in to doing a limited addition t shirt in memory of the weekend :D

ie. 69) rob_bower Tx2

1) Ro55ifumi Tx1

2) Hair Tx1

3) SiCaln Tx1

4) Starbuck Tx1

5) Socks Tx1

6) Jamie1st

8) lew777

9) drong boi + 1

10) lottie

11) shorty + 1 Tx2

12) Grant + 1 Tx2

13) Michael!

14) Ryan Lang

15) Jade_Star

16) Liam D

Any questions dont hesitate to send me a PM

Heres to another great show.

amd for those who still need a little persuading check last years pics

HERE :) and the after math thread HERE

See you all there!

Right then guys and Girls as John has pointed out its that time of year again! :)

The Confirmed Dates are the 7th, 8th and 9th and as for the past 3 years it is going to be held at Wicksteed Park in kettering (NN15 6NJ)

The JAE reps meeting is fast approaching so i need to start gauging how much space were going to need so i can request us the best plot possible.

For those who have never been to JAE before its the last big social show of the year offering one of the only chances to chill out, relax and enjoy a beer with us fellow uksc'ers it really is a quality weekend for all! of course with it being a weekend show you will need either a tent a comfy car or as some do book in to a local B&B (fail)

For those that dont know JAE is the Japanese Auto Extravaganza - the UK's largest gathering of Japanese cars, clubs and scene.

JAE is a full weekend of camping, entertainment and actvities which embraces all Japanese cars from the UK and Europe for a weekend of likeminded familty fun.

Now in its 17th year, JAE continues to be the favourite event for the Japanese car scene.

So get your names down to support UKSC.

I Will also be running an advanced ticket group buy as this is the only way to secure space for the club as space is allocated for how many tickets you buy so the more the better!

:) so when you add your names please indicate how many tickets you want. I will add the confirmed prices when they are released but i would imagine they will be about £30 for the weekend this includes camping show entry and getting on the stand and is an absolute bargain of a weekend, and i will be looking in to doing a limited addition t shirt in memory of the weekend :D

ie. 69) rob_bower Tx2

1) Ro55ifumi Tx1

2) Hair Tx1

3) SiCaln Tx1

4) Starbuck Tx1

5) Socks Tx1

6) Jamie1st

8) lew777

9) drong boi + 1

10) lottie

11) shorty + 1 Tx2

12) Grant + 1 Tx2

13) Michael!

Any questions dont hesitate to send me a PM

Heres to another great show.

amd for those who still need a little persuading check last years pics

HERE :) and the after math thread HERE

See you all there!

Because they make a mess of it all, and we can loose track of it!!!!!

This is the reason only Admin are to do it!!

John

its not just normal members who mess things up john ;) unless me and jade are banned for some odd reason? lol

1) Ro55ifumi Tx1

2) Hair Tx1

3) SiCaln Tx1

4) Starbuck Tx1

5) Socks Tx1

6) Jamie1st

8) lew777 Tx1

9) drong boi + 1

10) lottie

11) shorty + 1 Tx2

12) Grant + 1 Tx2

13) Michael!

14) Ryan Lang

15) Jade_Star

1) Ro55ifumi Tx1

2) Hair Tx1

3) SiCaln Tx1

4) Starbuck Tx1

5) Socks Tx1

6) Jamie1st

8) lew777 Tx1

9) drong boi + 1

10) lottie

11) shorty + 1 Tx2

12) Grant + 1 Tx2

13) Michael +1 Tx2

14) Ryan Lang

15) Jade_Star

16 Liam_D

It was a hard stand to lay out last year. Thats one of the reasons I want to get to the reps meeting and book we need one with just one or 2 exposed sides to make it easier to lay out any get us closer to the action.