JAE 7-8-9 September 2012 Payment Deadline 2 days and counting 11/7/12

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mate with this show I will be post tickets out so you can arrive when ever suits the show opens @ 7 am I believe on the Friday morning but you can get in all the way up till 10 at night. or even arrive in the Saturday as some do. We normally pack up first thing Sunday as we have alot to do with taking the marquee down some shoot of first thing most go for a lat walk round then leave lunchtime to mid afternoon.

Yeah Rob, 7am on the Friday morning. They have also moved the tunnel run to Friday night but that would involve not starting to drink at 7am on JAE Friday, which would be against my religion!

Sunday they are planning to put more things on to keep people interested if they wish to stay longer and Sunday night camping is even included in ticket price if you want to stay :)

I probs can't do friday this time, well not day time, may well come up fri evening - have no time left to take off from work as I am off to California the following week and that has used all my holiday time!

I booked off all my JAE time as soon as we were allowed on 4th Jan :) The problem is I then spend the whole year counting down the days.

Anyone else noticed that JAE isn't as rammed for space as it was this time last year?

Good thing for those still to book, but last year was rammed, booking space was hard. This year it has been easy, managed to get a great location and no stress. Maybe it is because clubs see there is plenty of space so are dragging their heels, it should speed up soon, who would want to miss the best show of the year?