JAE 7-8-9 September 2012 Payment Deadline 2 days and counting 11/7/12

All

The above dates have been confirmed for 2012 :)

Right then guys and Girls as John has pointed out its that time of year again! :)

The Confirmed Dates are the 7th, 8th and 9th of September and as for the past 3 years it is going to be held at Wicksteed Park in kettering (NN15 6NJ)

The JAE reps meeting is fast approaching so i need to start gauging how much space were going to need so i can request us the best plot possible.

For those who have never been to JAE before its the last big social show of the year offering one of the only chances to chill out, relax and enjoy a beer with us fellow uksc'ers it really is a quality weekend for all! of course with it being a weekend show you will need either a tent a comfy car or as some do book in to a local B&B (fail)

For those that dont know JAE is the Japanese Auto Extravaganza - the UK's largest gathering of Japanese cars, clubs and scene.

JAE is a full weekend of camping, entertainment and actvities which embraces all Japanese cars from the UK and Europe for a weekend of likeminded familty fun.

Now in its 17th year, JAE continues to be the favourite event for the Japanese car scene.

So get your names down to support UKSC.

I Will also be running an advanced ticket group buy as this is the only way to secure space for the club as space is allocated for how many tickets you buy so the more the better! :) so when you add your names please indicate how many tickets you want. I will add the confirmed prices when they are released but i would imagine they will be about £30 for the weekend this includes camping show entry and getting on the stand and is an absolute bargain of a weekend, and i will be looking in to doing a limited addition t shirt in memory of the weekend :D

Just to confirm advanced tickets will be £30 as last year thats a bargain for a 3 day show with camping included. IMHO

ie. 69) rob_bower Tx2

1) Ro55ifumi Tx1

2) Hair Tx1

3) SiCaln Tx1

4) Starbuck Tx1

5) Socks Tx1

6) Jamie1st

7) akyakapotter + the misses

8) lew777

9) drong boi + 1

10) lottie

11) shorty + 1 Tx2

12) Grant + 1 Tx2

13) Michael!

14) Ryan Lang

15) Jade_Star

16) Liam_D

17) LukeSR

Any questions dont hesitate to send me a PM

Heres to another great show.

amd for those who still need a little persuading check last years pics HERE :) and the after math thread HERE

See you all there!

PAYMENT DETAILS

Ticket Prices are £30 per person but this includes camping and entrance to the uksc stand and all tickets will be Delivered to you prior to the event!

Please send payments to ukscevents@yahoo.com either cover fees or send as a giftand remember to state your username and the event your paying for!

Payment Deadline is JULY 11th.

ROB

I'll leave the rest to Rob, so lets get a list going :)

John

Edited by ro55ifumi
Me sorting it :)
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then you have arranged your holidays at a stupid stupid time!

I will be there, but with who, I do not know. It is looking most likely that I will be arranging a stand for a group of us last year that were split between a few stands. If so, I will try and get a stand close to UKSC :)

Well then you have arranged your holidays at a stupid stupid time!

I will be there, but with who, I do not know. It is looking most likely that I will be arranging a stand for a group of us last year that were split between a few stands. If so, I will try and get a stand close to UKSC :)

As far away as possible the better you drunken animal!!!!!

I will be here, not sure in a glanza or not tho, and which stand i dont know haha :unsure::ph34r:

As far away as possible the better you drunken animal!!!!!

I will be here, not sure in a glanza or not tho, and which stand i dont know haha :unsure::ph34r:

I am going to behave a little better this year, last year I almost died plus it ruined me doing the show and shine!

It's quality. Chance to get pissed up with fellow starlet owners. Put faces to names, have a laugh, trip over guide ropes, have limiter fights with civics, burn Shit on a bbq, winz stuff etc etc