Best car you've owned before/after your Starlet?

right then guys and girls. the car i miss the most was my CA18DET almera. that thing was quick, lsd box and a turbo with side exit. lasted a week before going bang lol.

DSC01049.jpg

IMGP0081.jpg

IMGP0098.jpg

and for now i have a run about that is a beast!

100_5212.jpg

the vitara won the show and shine at JAE 2011 in the suzuki catagory with 9 points! (it was the only one in it though!)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the starlet back in 2005 I had this 9000 mile mk4 r32

JulModded_220907_71.jpg

Then had the starlet

glanza018.jpg

Then had a Audi TT 59 plate no pics on photobucket :(

And now I building this up to be the ultimate starlet

d40589ca.jpg

But my fav is a hard choice between the sliver starlet or the r32 love them both

1992 Toyota Carina II 1.6 XLi... No shit!

250822_10150257031835664_566975663_9220585_4111051_n.jpg

226224_10150242024930664_566975663_9077113_2320978_n.jpg

Bought it for £60 and drove it from February to June last year until it shat a rod out the sump at about 90mph going down the A46 looooooool! Never ever had so much fun in a car!!

Because it cost fuck all I never cared about it.. I used to take it off roading, drove it flat out absolutely everywhere like I'd stolen it and would drive it through bushes, ramp up embankments, take out those yellow plastic bollards for fun... honestly it was brilliant! My mate had an equally shit 306 and we used to just ram each other all the time, do the pit maneuver on roundabouts! :p

Had 184k miles when it died and I bought it on 175k! Had no rev limiter and no exhaust past the down pipe, used to take it off the rev gauge all the time it used to bang and pop like it had antilag looool! Best car I've ever owned without doubt, it took so much shit!

...Thats such an essay lol! The shittest cars are always the best. FACT!

EDIT - Video I took a few days before it died... no surprise really!

Edited by Turkish91

going to seem a bit weird but the most fun I've had was either my metro feild car or my old dears micra 1l automatic before i put some fox racing alloys on it and ruined the fun lol

ABCD0003.jpg

i think the reason it was so much fun was because i didnt have to worry about it, took it off roading, through rivers down green lanes flat footed it everywhere and could get it on 3 wheels all over the shop even with 10 foot of suspension travel.

Metrods.jpg

purely a feild car, this is after a mate stacked it into a 10" iron post and i replaced the radiator. was shits a giggles stickers from maxpower and fastcar mags 2 12" subs run off a non anti shock headunit, had spot lights, 4 spd 1L stripped out and the hydralic suspension had colapsed so was decked was a beast :lol:

Edited by morgey