Browner's 383bhp Forged 5e Glanza V Turbo - THE BEAST IS OUT OF RETIREMENT!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah glanzadude I liked the standard look too I just got sick of people copying the car's look though so I started saving any rare body parts that came through my hands. It will be hard copy it with genuine parts now! Lol

More pics over the coming days

Have to fit my Cusco sidebars next

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to finishing the last few bits on this today. The windows are all back in and the last few bits painted.

I fitted massive spacers front and back to help the wheels fill the arches a bit and adjusted the front coilovers so it wasn't rubbing the road.

Brand new genuine headlights were fitted and look immense. Think I will buy brand new fog lights and indicator units also just to have it all nice and fresh.

I think I will paint the mesh in the bonnet and skirts in Satin Black just to break up the white a bit. The car needs one final machine polish to have it 100% and a serious clean as it's filthy with dust but this is her as she sits now...

image_zps5cc2ec17.jpg

image_zps2b2a2b28.jpg

Mean stance with the new spacers...

image_zps3e2914f8.jpg

Next on the list is give it a good drive, clean it and fit my Cusco underbody brace and rear c pillar brace.

Browner.

Livesports rear lip mate very hard got! ^^^

Pity it doesn't have a Rota stamp on it you'd probably like it then lol! Just joking :)

CE28's are sold. Dunno what I want for it yet. Time will tell.

Russ don't worry the best bits are always kept for my own cars :p

• 4 months later...

Well guys the beast is officially out of retirement! The car has been lying up a very long time so got a new battery for the car today and away she went first tip of the key.

I brought it for a drive to try and free up the brakes and blow the cobwebs off her.

Quite a few niggly problems from sitting up so long but going to get stuck in this weekend and get her done.

Eventually got her in and up on the ramp with the very low JAM sideskirts...

image_zpsdc2446a7.jpg

Today I fitted a 6000k H3C HID kit to the foglights to match the 6000k HID's in the headlights. I also fitted LED sidelight bulbs to match and LED reverse light bulbs.

The brake discs were choked with rust and even after a good drive the brakes were still quite poor. I took off the wheels and rubbed down the discs with rough emory paper and replaced a broken split pin in the passenger side caliper. (Thanks Keri @ WMS by the way)

I done a full fluid check and changed the oil with fresh Titan Pro S. A fresh G-Reddy oil filter replaced the old one and a new magnetic sump bung aswel. I drained the cooling system and replaced it with fresh coolant.

I have a brand new 24mm Whiteline front anti roll bar and Polybushed droplinks to replace the TRD anti roll bar currently on her. I have freshly Polybushed wishbones and a new Whiteline anti lift kit to go on also.

I started cleaning the underside of the car in preparation for a complete stone chip and underseal treatment this weekend...

image_zps964edab9.jpg

image_zpsba9242f3.jpg