• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like most people have already said Focus ST's are shit! And there not even fast. Over priced over weight over rated and now over sold!

I like how you say this! But she got the focus because she has kids too! Not exactly gonna fit kids in a glanza properly and everything else are you, not to mention your dead in a crash!

And as for people saying fix or repair daily! The focus has never once broken down since she has owned it for like 4 years! It see's trackdays all the time!

Love how you lot think a ep3 with just an exhaust makes it way quicker than a 2.5 litre turbo with over double the torque and only about 190 kg lighter lolz!

Maxmax seams the only one who actually knows stuff here! And like i said the focus has seen many ep3s and left them for dead!

Well, I did say it was prob a k24 or atleast running nos, theres alot that can be done to the k20 to make them quicker and until we know any different that civic had typical boltons an maybe a tune.

Probably has alot more bit who are we to speculate, this is a starlet forum not a civic one. And us jap junkies will always stick together :p

I like how you say this! But she got the focus because she has kids too! Not exactly gonna fit kids in a glanza properly and everything else are you, not to mention your dead in a crash!

And as for people saying fix or repair daily! The focus has never once broken down since she has owned it for like 4 years! It see's trackdays all the time!

Love how you lot think a ep3 with just an exhaust makes it way quicker than a 2.5 litre turbo with over double the torque and only about 190 kg lighter lolz!

Maxmax seams the only one who actually knows stuff here! And like i said the focus has seen many ep3s and left them for dead!

Mate youve been proved wrong your asking for an opinion and you've got it the verdict from the majority of people are that they are shite simples. Accept it and move on stop trying to drag it out. If you want to have a focus orgy go on their OC but to be fair. Aye a Civic would piss all over it. Its not all about numbers weights and torques u know. Suspension plays a massive part, Gear ratios, drive trains, You claim maxmax is the only one who speaks sense thats because he is the oly person who agrees with what your opinion is. Im not sayin he is wrong as i dont own a civic although i will stick to my opinion focus st's are fat and boring probly bought off an arnold clark forecourt. If your not interested in peoples opinions then dont ask the questions. Theres a lot of guys on here who are clued up on cars so dont spout mince.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Another Example of a great EP3, my mate bower is running 278bhp 185ft/lb, fully built high compression K20 N/A, all the usualy supporting mods, K100, TODA exhaust, TODA Manifold, RBC Inlet, Gruppe M etc etc...

Also bet alot of hot hatches with the 5.1 final drive and in the process of upgrading to a 5.8 final drive with the Quaife should make a real track weapon!!

Also fully stripped with brides, weighs around 1100kg from the local weigh bridge.

On the Rollers at TDI North...

you up this thread up to hear everyones views. everyone told you what they thought and you are getting wound up fighting back protecting your little ST. why?

remember this is a STARLET forum. as much as we don't like the civic boys we have more respect towards them than fords!

i suggest you post this on a ford forum or something maybe you get the " awh noooo bruvv fords iz bettahh" answer you are looking for lol

I'm just sayin the civic must of had more stuff done to it a supercharger is more than likely.

I'm not saying it didnt woop the focus with just a cat back total lol's

I put it in the best way i could to make it clear i was in no way in disagreement with you mate just to clarify.

a mk4 r32 is 240 hp 4wd and 17 tonnes a mk5 260 and 21 tonnes, a stock ep3 will walk all over one of them, they aint nothing special lol

a standard new corsa vxr 1.6 turbo has a better power to weight than the new R32 golfs

also what im going to say here is like everytime i go to a meet or a show i tell half the people my cars just a glanza rep and the other half its a glanza rocking like 150bhp, cause people just like to wind other people up, if the ep3 driver had got out and given you a list of mods you wouldnt of ever raised this point but cause his mate said its just got exhaust and mani on it you ve wrote a thread down bluewater there was an eg civic raced a modded teg, teg driver was like wtf how did you win whats it had done mates response was the same, oh its standard except from the exhaust... mate it was chipped exhaust cams ect ect some people just like winding other people up :rolleyes:

!

READ THE FUCKING REPLIES YOU MORON! You actually have the IQ of a biscuit!!!

None of us are saying that! We are saying an EP3 with a lot of engine/breathing mods would keep up not be quicker!

You put the thread up wondering why an EP3 had kept up with your sisters dogshit ST... You've now got your answer from the majority of people here so just leave it at that jesus christ!

READ THE FUCKING REPLIES YOU MORON! You actually have the IQ of a biscuit!!!

None of us are saying that! We are saying an EP3 with a lot of engine/breathing mods would keep up not be quicker!

You put the thread up wondering why an EP3 had kept up with your sisters dogshit ST... You've now got your answer from the majority of people here so just leave it at that jesus christ!

Wow what a cocky cunt lol

And yes a charged ep3 would shit over a st wouldnt it lol.

Edited by zrjace

My sisters focus is about 330 bhp and nearer 400lb ft. And a civic tried it on with the focus, and it was keeping up with the focus

I dont see how a NA civic EP3 can keep up with something 400lb ft in a straight line?

id call that keeping up ^.....

My sisters focus is about 330 bhp and nearer 400lb ft. And a civic tried it on with the focus, and it was keeping up with the focus

I dont see how a NA civic EP3 can keep up with something 400lb ft in a straight line?

id call that keeping up ^.....

Ok lets rephrase it i dont see how a ep3 with a different exhaust would keep up with a highly modded st lol

like i said in my post at the end of page two, why isnt anyone just accepting the civic driver was winding you up just could he said it dont make it true look at the reation he s got out of you.... :clapping:

Just out of interest... Your sister wouldnt by any chance be the same girl with an ST who stacked it at BHP show the other week?? And is trying to blame the accident on someone with a grey RX8?

Oh i think i know who you mean .That will be kirsty , tiger striped st? Its piss poor tbh and i was keeping up with the at lydden in my 1.4 mango saxo lol, altho lydden is a tight small circuit .