• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tiger striped st? ........... i was keeping up with the at lydden in my 1.4 mango saxo

So your 1.4 mango saxo can keep up with what im assuming is a stock ST but an potentially modded EP3 cant push a modded ST ...... I love your logic.

Edited by Driver

Lydden hill is a tight track, my car weighed fuck all , and he was on shit suspension. Also the woman was driving and not the fella who owns the st.

A ep3 will piss all over a focus st in corners i dont doubt that, the thing i was talking about is the ep3 kept up in a straight line.

Edited by zrjace

So your 1.4 mango saxo can keep up with what im assuming is a stock ST but an potentially modded EP3 cant push a modded ST ...... I love your logic.

pahaha reply of the thread :)

I like how you say this! But she got the focus because she has kids too! Not exactly gonna fit kids in a glanza properly and everything else are you, not to mention your dead in a crash!

really?? well if thats the case im typin from byond the grave ya willy because i survived a very bad head on because starlets believe it or not r solid, search my name for the pix if u dont believe me.

there weak points r the roofs if rolled, the ST is NOT the rocketship that took Armstrong to the moon and your just gona hav to deal with that. argument over

really?? well if thats the case im typin from byond the grave ya willy because i survived a very bad head on because starlets believe it or not r solid, search my name for the pix if u dont believe me.

there weak points r the roofs if rolled, the ST is NOT the rocketship that took Armstrong to the moon and your just gona hav to deal with that. argument over

I do not understand scottish language sorry :)

I actually cant believe how many children are on this forum.

You lot seriously need to grow the fuck up.

And Paul^^ starlets are solid?! LOL

they are fucking tin cans and you were lucky. I know what I'd rather have out of a focus ST and a ep3 or a starlet, and it aint jap!

Lol at this thread, it's one argument repeated about 100 times. If your sisters focus is as powerful as you say it is then I highly doubt the ep3 only had an exhaust. Also saying her boyfriend is a good driver just because he does track days, doesn't mean shit, he could still drive like crap

I do not understand scottish language sorry :) oooft amazin comeback when im speakin english dick :-D STs r shit and your ZR is laughable

I actually cant believe how many children are on this forum.

You lot seriously need to grow the fuck up.

And Paul^^ starlets are solid?! LOL

they are fucking tin cans and you were lucky. I know what I'd rather have out of a focus ST and a ep3 or a starlet, and it aint jap!

combined speed of 110-115 mph and the pedals didnt cave in,airbag done its job. #FULLOFSHIT

its not even a focus its a volvo engine there shit there run by a million computers they always go wrong there heavy cruddy slow and have piss poor over steer i fix them every other week at work and there boring as shit to drive .my uncle has a 500hp astra coupe turbo doesnt mean stuff cant keep up with him or stuff with less horse power could pass him as his gearbox tops out at 165mph .just cuz you have big horse power dont mean your car is the fastest its all about the reast of your set up ect ect . v-tec engine will rev harder than the (volvo)engine 1 because its an n/a engine and is designed to and has the v-tec ect wer as the focus engine is a turbo so will not rev as hard and fast and also it runs a dual mass clutch and fly wheel set up witch are dog shite and heavy .were as the civc runs a normal clutch kit and solid fly wheel its a lot of factors all roled in to 1 that make a big differance in the end .doesnt take a brainy person to work it out .

lmao this thread haha everyone needs to have a wank or sumthin get that frustration out lol...

oh gta give my 2p while im here...the ep3 you raced wasnt stock it probz running about 250bhp.

Got to give him 10 points for his determination. Shame determination doesnt make your sisters focus pull away from a civic. No one particularly cares. I think between your rover 205 and focus you might be on the wrong forum though ;)