Track Noise Limit

I think u might be ok with a static test socks with a warm car as your not under massive load n screamer won't open but I think it may be a case of suck it and see on track if u are worried about could u not just bung it for the sound test and them take it out before u go on track ? Just a thought

You should pass the static test no problem. I pass them all the time with a full 3" system at the racing. 96db rings a bell

Remember not to snap at the throttle though or it will spike the meter, roll on and off the throttle gently ;)

The drive by ou shouldnt have a problem either.

Bungs are a waste of time, mabey help with noise but could and can wreck your motor. To much back pressure involved.

As for the revs, tell them your limited to 6k and go 2/3'ds of that ;) (even tape up the rev counter so you can only see up to there

How restrictive is the standard backbox?

I know the civic ones dont restrict power till.over 300 bhp and even then.not massivly

They juat sound.crap alot of people swap.there.old backbox on.for.track days

maybe worth the 30 mins.it takes to swap.it over?

Castle Combe in 2010 when I went on track went for the sound check had two old men there checking mine and the one looking at my revs and the other at the meter I got 101 db and the crowed went oh huh so just for a laugh I said wait till you here the screamer pipe still let me on and that was without the bung on nur spec r

I've skipped half of this but mine comes in at 103-4db at the half meter test my local track snetterton has a limit of 105tb but flyby of only 93db so id be screwed lol

I was going to try a teaser session for £25 and see what happens if i get called in its only £25 :/

Well I didn't want to risk it so here's what I got done today

20120628_155128.jpg

Took it down to the low 90s and it's still got the same tone, so I'm happy! I'll be taking the bung just in case too, can never be too careful :lol:

Well I didn't want to risk it so here's what I got done today

20120628_155128.jpg

Took it down to the low 90s and it's still got the same tone, so I'm happy! I'll be taking the bung just in case too, can never be too careful :lol:

Like button needed :)

I need a decat for where the cats go on the n/a cars as I've got a sports cat and want that loud sound again lol

Do they make decat for n/a cars? Or would I have to go custom?