The Cynos B Turbo...or Asshat as I like to call it

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure really - either way the outer piece will be machine-cut, the inner...dunno, contemplated gunmetal, but don't know. Even thought of Gold, but I don't like the attention that it would inevitably gather - I'm more of a "subtle" kind of person :p

The mother of coilovers lol. Are those the rims you were waiting for?

Nice buys Riko.

Did u get that brake set in the end also?

Talk soon

Joz

p.s any news :p ?

Thankies Jozathan (I like that <---- :D)

Those aren't the rims I wanted, but I just figured, meh, they're nice, they're dirt cheap, do it! I'm still contemplating on colour, shall open a thread later...and unfortunately no, I got outbid by £10 on the brakes! Was so gutted :D Ah well, got my important priorities now...

And as for "him", I'll give him another text this weekend, when he said he'd have the "item" sent out by, otherwise I haven't heard from him yet :p

Yeah I was thinking a gunmetal/satin black face, and the outer diamond cut...done a couple of photoshops and that combination looks noyce! Ugh, but it's soooo "been there, had babies with it which are now in college"

ah I've seen that one, wasn't it at around 30,000yen? There was an auction I'm absolutely gutted about though - was pretty much on the way to emailing you as it sold (I was unaware it sold) - it was a K1 Turbo (my ideal setup really) with 3000km FROM NEW, Blitz Downpipe, Front Pipe Section inc. flexipipe for a Paseo (figure the chances)....for 83,000yen...you'll pay at least TWICE that for the K1 itself! And I didn't realise it was a Buy It Now auction and it went immediately...

Oh well, next time

yeah you probably saw it, thing is, it went for about £65. I'd buy a fucking shit starlet gt to put it on for that money, and make it even shitter - but with a farking large turbo ;d

k1's usually go for silly money, so thats prob why it sold quick.

• 2 weeks later...

hehe - well I'm not all for the TD04 just quite yet, thanks for the consideration though...and it's ridiculous how quick that K1 went...I best have money next time.

Argh, the wait for my car is killing me...hopefully by the end of this week I shall be reunited though

- Update -

Well here it is, finally:

th_DSC01087.jpg

th_DSC01088.jpg

th_DSC01090.jpg

th_DSC01091.jpg

th_DSC01092.jpg

th_DSC01096.jpg

th_DSC01099.jpg

th_DSC01105.jpg

th_DSC01101.jpg

th_DSC01100.jpg

What you see there is a 2.5" system from the Cat, back by Hayward & Scott, as some may know, one of the most well Reknowned Fabricators in the UK. 2.5" is a bit much for the car as it is but I stated the aims for the engine and the H&S deemed this the ideal diameter. Just looking at the pipework...well, their reputation really came clear. The piping is immaculate, as is the sound of the car - very refined and low key.

I was a bit dubious about the Tailpipe but I did ask for something "Standard" looking, and as such, doesn't look too out of place. That is also intercooler piping (just two pipes!) and a replacement eFI pipe...couldn't be fitted as the guy sending my BOV ripped me off, but I've ordered a fake one. Oh, and I'll not be buying much till next year...this has soaked up pretty much my entire loan...

Hopefully when I get my JAM Manifold, and install it with the Rebuilt CT9b with the 1Bar JAM Actuator, Zep Racing Decat and get that FMIC on, the difference will be...noticeable :D Can't wait :D

haha...you don't really want to know :D.....£969.38 inc. VAT (Vat's what stung me...he neglected to mention it wasn't inclusive when I was quoted "just" £825 :D)