Nick Grimshaw to replace Chris Moyles on radio 1

Chris Moyles annouced today that in September him and the team are leaving radio 1 breakfast. They are being replaced by Nick Grimshaw.

I can't stand his whiney croaky voice and waking up to that every mornin is guna kill me lol.

Guna miss listenin to the banter on the way to work.

what you guys think?

Nick grimshaw is a moany prick! I hate him.and he winds me up to f**k. im gutted and i for one wont be listening to radio one breakfast anymore! Its great that thay want to target a younger audience but if its the older people up early driving to work that tune in exactly what young audience are they expecting to target???? Radio 1 have just made the most epic fail EVER!!!!!!!

Nick grimshaw is a moany prick! I hate him.and he winds me up to f**k. im gutted and i for one wont be listening to radio one breakfast anymore! Its great that thay want to target a younger audience but if its the older people up early driving to work that tune in exactly what young audience are they expecting to target???? Radio 1 have just made the most epic fail EVER!!!!!!!

Deffo agree with u mate such a fail on radio 1's behalf

^^^^^^THIS

I cannot stand Grimmy, I would rather fukcing JEDWARD presented it over him :( They are tyring to target a younger audience, but they are either getting ready for school or students who are still in bed! I feel I am too young for radio 2 so I am screwed!

I am not a face booker but feel some one must start a boycot grimshaws first breakfast show thingy! realy hacked off tbh! Breakfast show is a primetime slot the ONLY dj's that could do it is greg james, scott mills, or the legendary coxy fact!

That's absolute pants. Chris moyles is a genius. Says it how it is and generally doesn't care about the critics. Bit like clarkson but on the radio.

Grimmy can go suck a fart out of a dead mans corpse.

That is all.

Chris Moyles annouced today that in September him and the team are leaving radio 1 breakfast. They are being replaced by Nick Grimshaw.

I can't stand his whiney croaky voice and waking up to that every mornin is guna kill me lol.

Guna miss listenin to the banter on the way to work.

what you guys think?

agreed. He is annoying. Would have MUCH preferred Greg James.