WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a chef at centre parcs in shewood forest been there for 4 years been chefing for 12 money is ok if the hours are there but im about £200 a month worse of compared to 4 years ago just because its not as busy as it was sad.png so im on the look out for something new smile.png

Where abouts in Sherwood? I'm coming down in September LOL

My job title is Knowledge Engineer

Sounds mad, but I basicly speak to engineering, sales and tendering teams to understand engineered products and then convert all their knowledge and design rules, selection procedures and pricing into a computer system to allow the sales guys to produce more bids.

Currently work for SPX ClydeUnion, who used to be called ClydeUnion Pumps, who used to be called Clyde Pumps, who were originally known as Weir Pumps.

Doing this full time while also doing a BEng Hons degree in Mechanical Engineering at Uni. Hoping to move into the engineering teams in the future.

Are you an Iris, PTP or Drummohr customer? Lol

I work mainly on medical partnerships so I'm on Iris alot and we do use PTP a lot as a firm lol.

I don't deal with the techie side of it though, so promise I won't ring and shout at you haha ;)

im a loaf of bread

I hear that's a good way of putting food on the table these days ;)

I work mainly on medical partnerships so I'm on Iris alot and we do use PTP a lot as a firm lol.

I don't deal with the techie side of it though, so promise I won't ring and shout at you haha ;)

I hear that's a good way of putting food on the table these days ;)

Haha. Uh oh! Small world! Can I also request that you ask the guys not to send shouty emails with capital letters etc?

I'm not the techie side so no support from me, I deal with the pricing and renewal issues mainly :)

I can mate, i fitted one in my glanza. Theres a thread on here somewhere if u want to see it.

Not something id do again tbh mate. Carpets in cars are specially formed to shape before they are fitted so no matter how good a job id do it will never be the same. It did look good tho tbh

Haha. Uh oh! Small world! Can I also request that you ask the guys not to send shouty emails with capital letters etc? I'm not the techie side so no support from me, I deal with the pricing and renewal issues mainly :)

It sure is mate! Ah you deal with pricing? If other firms are as stingey as mine then I'm not surprised you get lots of emails with capital letters when it comes to renewal time!

I'll ask the Directors to make sure they're nice in future haha ;)

Haha indeed, money always make people angry! All companies are stingy and mine have just bought in auto renewal on the older softwares and you know how much people like change :) and also how often people read the details too!

Aww thanks for that, tell them NOT to ask for Naomi caus she horrid haha! I can't do any extra discounts :)

Haha indeed, money always make people angry! All companies are stingy and mine have just bought in auto renewal on the older softwares and you know how much people like change :) and also how often people read the details too!Aww thanks for that, tell them NOT to ask for Naomi caus she horrid haha! I can't do any extra discounts :)

Hell yea, people love change and/or small print! ;) I guess Naomi's patience for whingey accountants ran out a long time ago! Does it feel like looking into the future when you see her haha? ;)

Yea I bet! The medical department at work is quiet atm because all the surgery year ends are in Mar/Jun/Sep, with none in Dec, but all the Directors are snowed under with their smaller tax return jobs!

Fine by me, means I can sit back with a cuppa and watch them all stress out lol ;) Only 2 weeks to go now anywho!