WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING

currently on nightshift in work and it's safe to say, i'm bored out of my face...

so, i thought i would take a little time to ask what sort of jobs we have :D

i am a pipe fitter/welder for BAE Systems Barrow-in-Furness, currently building the Astue class attack submarine for the royal navy. (google 'astute class' and 'DDH barrow in furness')

so anyway, what sort of stuff do we do people?

type away :D (if you can be arsed)

Edited by aki-ep
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Machinist/tool maker for a small injection moulding firm, also mould setter, warehouse picker/forktruck driver general maintainence engineer / bitch... You name it i do it basically

Just call me jack :/ lol

Oh and wasnt there a thread just like this a few days ago?

I think there was a thread like this a few days ago.

I'm a hgv mechanic for the mod. I mainly work on urgent operational requirement (uor) kit at the moment. Been here 10 years in september. To see what I work on try putting some of these into google images. Oscelot, mxt, wolfhound, mastiff, ridgeback, jackal, coyote, rtch, and man sv. I also work on other vehicles like quad bikes etc.

am an hygiene supervisor or overpaid cleaner as people like to tell me :D lead a team to clean food processing factorys on nightshift. actualy a realy sweet job esp since i got to hire my own team so picked mates i knew could graft and get some good banter

Im a chef at centre parcs in shewood forest been there for 4 years been chefing for 12 money is ok if the hours are there but im about £200 a month worse of compared to 4 years ago just because its not as busy as it was :( so im on the look out for something new :)

STUDENT!! (Don't hate me!)

Going back to college and getting some proper qualifications.

Motorsport Level 2 to be exact. 2years on and then a year at uni.

Also working part time where I can at a little sainsburys local as the code controller lol. It's money isn't it! :)

Edited by Matt1878

I currently work as a care assistant! Working with people that have dementia i love it.

Starting my new job in the next week or so. I will then be working with young people that have learning disabilities and mental health illnesses:)