finally joined the addiction..

hello every one my names decky i have recently got myself a glanza v :) had it for about two and a bit months and still puts a smile on my face got a few plans for it which ill keep yous updated with as for now this is how she sits..

myglanza.jpg

cheers guys its got fog lights just the previous owner painted them :wacko: planning on putting the varis bumper on it.. theres not been much done just a blitz air filter and a decat into a straight through exhaust for now shouldnt be to long before the td04 build starts though :thumbsup:

cheers guys its got fog lights just the previous owner painted them :wacko: planning on putting the varis bumper on it.. theres not been much done just a blitz air filter and a decat into a straight through exhaust for now shouldnt be to long before the td04 build starts though :thumbsup:

sounds good mate, defo agree with the varis umper they look the nuts
  • 1 month later...

Welcome on mate. U know who a am a always see u cuttin about dumbarton lol Am buildin a gt been at it a year now but nearly there. am drivin a black astra the now lol. Ul no who a am when u see me. :D