My GT: Project ended :/

I need buckets!!

yes, yes you do :)

I like them hoses dude :)

cheers dude :) wont see another set like it apart from 1 other :) lol

Nice bride :)

yeah, went on thaiwife.com dont think they understood my search for a huggy bride who likes to get sat on by a big guy :/

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to a small local meet the other night with a few jap car owners and a member from here also

just a few pictures from the night

ikea.jpg

ikea2.jpg

ikea3.jpg

ikea4.jpg

ikea5.jpg

ikea8.jpg

ikea9.jpg

desperately needs the lip back on! wishbones, exhaust, sump and gearbox housing on show in this one :o

ikea7.jpg

and seeing as my brother is banned from driving cars, we bought him a whip that hes legally allowed to ride about in

ikea10.jpg

ryan

I need a battery too, it's one of those things you really don't wanna buy :(

James was gonna do my seats but I need to get them fitted here as the GT seats should be going. Surprised I bought some so soon but I had bride envy lol

haha bride envy :)

i loves it :) proper snuggles you up :) the mascott is called the hug monster for a reason haha.

one of my wires on the ecu earth wires to the fcd broke earlier and i was getting a misfire. sorted now :) fires up nicely too weirdly :/ so may not need a new battery lol think i was that. ill find out in the morning

got pulled by the fuzz twice in 2 weeks now

my exhaust is 'too loud' apparently. it was on my list of things to sort, but seeing as they are targetting me now, i best get a new one

any on got any nice jap cans with 3-3.5 inch tips for sale or swap for this straight through no box buddy club style thing ive got? it sounds the nuts, but the police dont seem to think so lol

• 2 weeks later...

nobody with a cat back they want to give me :) with a 3-3.5" tip?

also i do need a new battery, had an embarrassing moment with a lady friend, 1st time out in the car, sat chatting with some tunes on, went to fire it up to drive off, dead!

also need some new tyres :)

• 3 weeks later...

6 puk paddle clutch coming from cj performance next week :) cant wait to get it fitted :) thats one less problem to worry about

bumper is still fugly, lip is still fugly, took paint off the arch plastic with a jet wash the other day, not impressed!!! so thats more parts that need paitning

any one got a white GT bonnet kicking about that they want rid of for free? :) haha

ryan