Josh@TunerLifestyle's Project Glanza *20/06/14*

You did glue the carpet on, Am I right?

If you jsut fastened it on the sides, you could simply rip both off and put the carpet on top, with the side that previously was in contact with the plastic facing upwards. If you did glue the whole area this would look shit, but if not it's a possibility.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did glue the carpet on, Am I right?

If you jsut fastened it on the sides, you could simply rip both off and put the carpet on top, with the side that previously was in contact with the plastic facing upwards. If you did glue the whole area this would look shit, but if not it's a possibility.

its glued down with strong adhesive carpet glue :(

the way im looking at it now. i will make another one.. and improve the design to fit better :)

I've got those bulbs on mine mate! And so anyone thinking of getting them.......... DON'T! They're fucking shite trust me. For the first few minutes you'll be like ermegherd they're so good and i'm pro at buying good shit. But wait til it rains, oh, just wait! They bounce off the floor, no joke i have to have my fogs and full beams on in order to see ANYTHING when it's even damp. In the dry they are O.K.. But i'm swapping to HIDS.

Just a heads up Josh@Stick-2-It.

I've got those bulbs on mine mate! And so anyone thinking of getting them.......... DON'T! They're fucking shite trust me. For the first few minutes you'll be like ermegherd they're so good and i'm pro at buying good shit. But wait til it rains, oh, just wait! They bounce off the floor, no joke i have to have my fogs and full beams on in order to see ANYTHING when it's even damp. In the dry they are O.K.. But i'm swapping to HIDS.

Just a heads up Josh@Stick-2-It.

They seem fine to me mate :)

Been pissing it down for a couple of days now and the roads have been bright :)

Osram Nightbreaker ftw. Had some of these blue Xenon look bulbs before. Were really crappy in rain and snow. Now I have the nightbreakers and the light is nearly as white as with the otgers but the Osrams are really bright and the full beam is awesomely strong and going rather far.

And I hate the real HID or Xenon lights, as they are way too bright and every car who has them is blinding me.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

well spent my last day of my holls working on the car :) i fitted the rest of the silicone hose kit and also fitted my new polished inlet manifold and painted fuel rail!

doing all this i broke the plastic tube of the map sensor so car wont be driven till its fixed :(

heres some pics anyway! Let me know what you think!

B8040FD5-BD2A-441A-833E-6D24E66056A9-376-0000001F3F6C5FA6.jpg

FF838169-422B-4A02-B026-085B12B12135-215-0000001A0A38AF9A.jpg