Josh@TunerLifestyle's Project Glanza *20/06/14*

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going wide arches etc the last thing you wana do is go all stancey and fuck about with stretched tyres bro! Time attack calls for 205/50/15's period :D.

Just about to say the same thing. maybe even wider. Not sure on how the arches will look on this. they would work on a more boxier car like the EP70 or even the 82.

I'm looking forward to the outcome.

Looking good Josh! ;)

I think you're referring to the number plate cutout that the original one has in the middle. Our replicas have that smoothed over as we know most of you guys use a FMIC. :)

Sorry to interrupt your topic josh but this I'm somewhat interested in Idrees, fancy a px with genuine lip lol

You will have major issues spacing the fronts because i tried spacing my xxr's 25mm and it pushes the pivot point of the wheel out so when you turn the wheel it hits the front bumper! Only way around it is what I'm doing which is wide tracking the front end with longer drive shafts longer wishbones and suspension/ hub spacers

Dean

You will have major issues spacing the fronts because i tried spacing my xxr's 25mm and it pushes the pivot point of the wheel out so when you turn the wheel it hits the front bumper! Only way around it is what I'm doing which is wide tracking the front end with longer drive shafts longer wishbones and suspension/ hub spacers

Dean

May just chop the bumper :p