Josh@TunerLifestyle's Project Glanza *20/06/14*

Not much of an update,

fitted a sun strip as with the roll cage i cannot have sun visors so was always getting blinded!

next job is to fit the new numberplate i have but im really not wanting to as the front end looks so good :( dont really want it inside the car or on the sun strip so thinking may have another sticky plate :/

What do you lot think i should do ?

525172_10151869149119546_846767816_n_zps

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know alot of folk hate iamlegend's stick on number plate, but i think its a great idea. I had one made up years ago but just never fitted it. ok they might not be pretty, but they're lighter than plastic plates and can leave the FMIC totally uncovered. i think they're a winner of an idea.

Phil.

i know alot of folk hate iamlegend's stick on number plate, but i think its a great idea. I had one made up years ago but just never fitted it. ok they might not be pretty, but they're lighter than plastic plates and can leave the FMIC totally uncovered. i think they're a winner of an idea.

Phil.

Yes i do think it will work best! I know they get slated but i still think one on the front bumper will just destroy the look. And as you said they are lighter ;P

Sticker plate, 3/4 size below passenger side light!

ill put one below passenger sidelight but as said dont really fancy it :/ ill give it a go and see how it looks!

Who needs a front plate??? :)

Who needs a front plate??? :)

And was good to catch up with you at Dudley, car is looking good man!

aha just noticed where was yours on sunday :p aha yeh man was a good catch up and a good meet :) your car looks meannn!

I'd rather not run a plate too, but I find that's the least conspicuous area. And it would take up less space than a square plate when you look at the front, squares usually block a fog

Edited by Amjad

UPDATES!

been a busy bee this weekend :)

spent about 6 hours in total fitting the gauges :)

A58FFF34-4D2A-41B0-B324-1F8DD735C162-550

boost and water gauge are fully working but the oil temp i need an adaptor from the oil pressure switch to plumb it in there so anyone know the bit i need???

also decided to fit a little air filter rather than the stacker ( i went for a little one as anything else just would not fit! even this one is pushed up agains the PAS adjuster ! )

0E76C003-32CE-45CA-8EF0-8DF0BBE6541C-550

this came today! :D brand new greddy profec boost controller :) BIG thanks to sam for this :) just need to work out how to wire it up now!

9741A3F3-27B0-4D1C-93C4-6868BBD2664B-550

pic from last weekend of mine and jamie1st's car :)

B3CDD130-0A0E-4220-AC72-325661FAD3F0-550

getting exited now! friday is when im up tuning developments having Emanage fitted and mapped! :D