Josh@TunerLifestyle's Project Glanza *20/06/14*

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty what has been the point in this dude?

Like said will mess with your map... Is the race tech shite??

Theres a number of things really,

Under the heat wrap that is starting to come loose the manifold is painted bright orange....

it has been welded a number of times so not looking the freshest if i decided to clean all the paint off

i wanted to go down a different unique route with something that stands out

And Zisco wanted some stickers so we made a deal :)

im not planning on forging the car or anything so the power its making now im not going to see much more so rather going for a bigger turbo and loosing the spooling capabilities i thought i id go with this kit :)

when i get my old kit off the turbo is having a nice clean :D

test fitted the kit on the car this evening :) all i can say is I LOVE IT! it just looks so rude!

null_zpsb89a80e0.jpg

null_zpsec5c4dbf.jpg

null_zpsaf6ff5a4.jpg

dont worry. its all getting properly cleaned up before it gets properly assambled.

i have some goodies in the post for the starlet! new gaskets , service items etc. i still need to make new intercooler piping and get a extended hose for the oil return

Thanks people :)

Looks awesome mate! What you using to clean it up?

Ill be using paint stripper on the head as its so thick on there. all green and red its horrid!

For the block im just going to wire brush it and just spray over the top as its not too bad.

While its all open though ill probs go abit crazy and paint all the front crossmember and PAS pump so everything looks a little fresher!

remember chatting to you at jf2, when you asked about my zisco top mounted kit..

glad you came through and got it, they are mega in every way..

Yeh was good to have a chat with you and perv over your kit!

The kit sat very nicely mate. I am glad you like it :)

It's not the first time we've made an exchange deal with Josh all I can say is top guy !!

All i can say is its amazingly made! all fitted together spot on!

No doubt we will strike a deal again ;) maybe not for a while as you are well stocked! :p

i also forgot to add my mate found me a JDM Toyota flare! He said he got it out of an old scrap car but didnt know what it was etc problem is i dont have the holder for it in my car :(

So i have had a busy weekend sorting out the starlet :)

Did my best to get all the old paint off the head and just blasted it over in high temp black paint and it looks SO much better

While i was at it i ground back the PAS bracket and fitted my oil sandwich plate :)

null_zpsf6fc80ab.jpg

After sorting all the little things i started to build up the new kit :)

null_zps3ff0cb0c.jpg

null_zps0543f347.jpg

While bolting it all up i found this little guy hiding in the screamer pipe! i almost bolted it up with him inside! this would not have been good for him!

null_zps53436a07.jpg

All i need now to get it all up and running is a pipe for the intercooler and a longer hose for the oil return witch has been ordered :)

null_zps8729157b.jpg

And how the bay currently stands :)

more custom goodies coming soon ;)

null_zps0b3f6ed2.jpg