Josh@TunerLifestyle's Project Glanza *20/06/14*

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stack and engine bay are looking sweet mate

Cheers buddy :) just cant wait to get her on the road again so i can give her a thorough clean!

Looks awesome in that engine bay dude! can i ask where you got the trumpet from?

Errm the details are at my garage but i had to buy it in from America , even came with a mesh :)

nice to see some fresh pics dude! she looks happy enough tucked up in there, well sheltered from the elements!!!

Hope to see some fresh updates soon dude!

Phil.

Thanks Phil :) Its nice to get some updates up after so long!

yep i have a few plans lined up for her for this year but cant do anything till i get her on the road so thats number one priority!

• 2 weeks later...

Cars looking rude Josh!!!,

Fancy selling me some of those numbers down the side, with the tuner lifestyle!, will set the look i wanna go for Off!! :p

Keep it up mate :)

(Very pleased with my stickers and t-shirt from Tunerlifestyle by the way! :p )

Cars looking rude Josh!!!,

Fancy selling me some of those numbers down the side, with the tuner lifestyle!, will set the look i wanna go for Off!! :p

Keep it up mate :)

(Very pleased with my stickers and t-shirt from Tunerlifestyle by the way! :p )

Ah do not worry! They will be in our store very soon!

And glad you like the tee and stickers :)

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE! :D

Finally made my way over to dean to have this work of art custom catch can setup made!

as always top quality work from RW Developments!

E624BA59-9B98-4615-A8A3-9C8B5794B058_zps

D994FF45-FA59-4B38-B19C-0DF656B69850_zps

5D02C3CC-3DDA-40F7-8171-3C94E0779B5B_zps

39FCDB11-1B2D-4E15-B174-2435DB128217_zps

Just ordered the connectors , breathers and hoses to hook this thing up and totalled an extra £80 witch was a kick in the nuts! but i made sure i got the good connectors as i know these things can be a pain...

More updates soon when its all fitted!

These catch cans are getting more fancy lol

Shame on you for leaving your car dirty for so long .

Had no choice mate :( it lives in a garage 2 miles from my home with no water or electricity and could not take it anywhere as it was not road legal lol

Yep its real fancy! custom made to suit my needs so dont expect to see another one like it anytime soon ;)

Had no choice mate :( it lives in a garage 2 miles from my home with no water or electricity and could not take it anywhere as it was not road legal lol

Yep its real fancy! custom made to suit my needs so dont expect to see another one like it anytime soon ;)

Ha that's what Marc said I've seen about 5 of his.

That is very true :p but not everyone has the battery relocated to the boot in order to make this fit ;) this is a big fucker of a tank lol

I've got one like it but a racetech version, sits on the battery tray ;)

Ps. Kind of sold my boat and bought another so I'll be after some more name stickers soon same design just different size hope it won't be a problem.

Aaron

I've got one like it but a racetech version, sits on the battery tray ;)

Ps. Kind of sold my boat and bought another so I'll be after some more name stickers soon same design just different size hope it won't be a problem.

Aaron

Sorry buddy, Not making custom stickers any more :(

Anyways I've been playing with the starlet again today cleaning up the bay abit as its got abit gritty and dirty over the year. and decided to have abit of a neat up of loose wires and things that are not needed any longer.

So made my own bracket to fit this sparky thingy abit higher up and on its own as it used to catch the intercooler pipe

1C8F0F91-590F-4366-9CAC-602507B3600C_zps

0B855E4B-4D13-4EB2-B303-231C43E4AE51_zps

BF08E73A-7E55-474F-9BC2-9F2B31794B7F_zps

it looks so much better now :)

Also took the old relays and bits off the top of the ABS unit and tucked it all neat down the side and again gave the area a clean :)

25476D5F-0E00-45A3-8264-C1D74BCDABF0_zps

Test fitted the new catch can and the bay finally looks fuller again! cant wait for the fittings to come to get it all finally set up!

0C0A8737-9469-44BB-AB86-5F0445AC907A_zps

C378EA78-28C9-4826-BF85-6FD81D68BFF5_zps

more cleaning to do! not long till Japfest now!