Josh@TunerLifestyle's Project Glanza *20/06/14*

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

UPDATE!

As some of you may know i have been having some issues with getting the car ready for JAE.

When assembling the car back together i found out that my TD04 exhaust side of the turbo had worn threads and would not tighten up :( so had a right game trying to find a second hand one. the first one got lost in the post and the second had bent studs so more hours of faffing then then had to bend them into shape again..

the car is now running but not had time to give anything a clean :( its just gathered dust since Japfest 2..

here is how the car stands....

null_zps5abfee51.jpg

so its not going to be in its best form for the last show of the year but i wont have to rush to get it ready for next year :)

another little update!

sent my rocker cover over to Dean at RW developments and he came and dropped it back round like this last night :)

null_zpse97ed420.jpg

Anyways fingers crossed i can give it a little clean! SEE YOU TOMORROW JAE'ers!

thanks everyone for the comments and all the positive input over the weekend! as some of you know i was planning on selling the car after JAE.

this is no longer the case ;)

i really didn't expect to win the best Glanza award as there were so many beauties around! so i feel very honoured and as a first timer I LOVED IT!

(even if i did get the smoke bomb treatment LOL)

here are a couple of photos taken :) anyone who took photos feel free to post them up :)

Dont think the car looked too bad as the last time i touched it with a cloth was the day before Japfest 2 and i drove up a muddy track on the way here :)

oh and TrisK i owe you two cups of tea!

null_zpsbedb290a.jpg

null_zps37c8b236.jpg

null_zps1fa59bc6.jpg

MUCH LOVE!

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome stuff josh! How you finding the manifold? Been speaking to Keith about top mount td04 yours looks sexual !

Dan

its brilliant mate! so easy to work around and it looks amazing. took the turbo off last night and only took 15 mins and that was with a load of faffing around with tools etc :)

Awesome mate, one of my favourite cars on the forum!

Glad to be being a part of it over the next few days ;)

Thanks mate :) still not finished yet :p

the turbo is now off and getting picked up today by Liam_D's company to be rebuilt so fresh turbo soon :D