Josh@TunerLifestyle's Project Glanza *20/06/14*

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the cage is in and this thing looks CRAZY!

i need to take the rear strut to be done in the same colour as its a slightly different pink ;(

4D155816-8AFC-4F16-B6EB-C97E5A856C45-457

i also cleaned the carpets while the seats were out and just generally tidied up the interior :)

5C1B7004-EB44-4C84-9903-3259129116F4-135

also put my new steering wheel on while i was at it :p

9392774F-A288-4334-B53A-F44B4D59AB4F-135

i did some other bits and bobs while at it like paint the rear callipers black as the green that was originally on there looked shite!

tried to roll the arches with an arch rolling tool i borrowed from my mate ( same one i did the GT with ) but cant seem to get it to fit the glanzas arches :(

more updates soon!

Love the colour!

What was the reason the roller didn't fit? I'm looking to hire one in a few months and don't wanna have to pay out, bring it home and find it doesn't work on the car lol

Love the colour!

What was the reason the roller didn't fit? I'm looking to hire one in a few months and don't wanna have to pay out, bring it home and find it doesn't work on the car lol

i think its because im on coilovers lol when you jack the car up they hardly drop. so think im going to have to wind it down to make it fit!