What do I do.....

Right as most of you know I have my mk1 sat in the garage in perfect working order and its a pretty nice car ..

I also have a fully forged (dave burwashes first, the one in their advertisment pic at that!) mk3 quad light gt running a td04 hybrid big brakes lsd nice management etc etc.. This car has been stored for the last two years and has lots of optional extras. The car could be mot'd with very little work needs a manifold a bonnet and the engine needs a good going over as she hasnt run for a bit and was quite spluttery on first start (something ignition related)..

Question is, what do I do??

Break it and make mine fast or run two starlets? one a minter and the other a nice nick but fucking fast....

Both cars have genuine toms kits fitted and the mk3 has a genuine livesports ducktail as well.

I dunno what to do :(

Just break it marc. you love your mk1 its the nicest mk1 around and needs some more poke anyway. the mk3 doesnt have the same effect as your mk1 and your not that in love with the mk3 otherwise you wouldnt contimplate breaking it.

They are lenso rs5's in graphite with polished lip on the quad. and as above was daves first forged engine build as tmd not the first major project car. its only the engine thats sentimental and what better place for it than a mint toms spec mk1!!!

They are lenso rs5's in graphite with polished lip on the quad. and as above was daves first forged engine build as tmd not the first major project car. its only the engine thats sentimental and what better place for it than a mint toms spec mk1!!!

^^ Exactly :)

John