Right, here's the situation.

I over took a guy in a picanto 1 litre, easily done by most cars but as he was driving at 35 on a national speed limit i felt I might as well leave him. I get further along the road into a village with speed bumps so, having a slammed starlet :D , I slowed down at which point the piCunto catches up and sits on my tow hook. I got further down and pulled over to let him pass because it was, as you know, fucking annoying. So he pulled up beside me, gets out and asks me 'what's my fucking problem?'

Was just wondering if anyone knew what my problem was because I really don't know what it was!

Rant over :)

I would of explained to him politely that he was doing half the speed limit so u safely over took him then ask him if he thought it was safe to tale u like that with a toe hook sticking out the car and the fact that if he hit u it would of been his fault in the eyes of the law then explained to him not so nicely to get back in his fuxking fairy car and fuxk off home

There are actually mildly aggressive people driving Picanto's? That must have been quite funny.

On the flip side, if someone asked me "what's my fucking problem?" Well, er.. I'd kinda leave them to it, then they can decide what their own problem is.

Edited by Bildo

40 year old bloke, with his missis as well trying to be aggressive with a 22 year old lad :L makes you laugh.

On a plus note if I'm driving a picanto at 40, any of the ukso lads can gladly put a pillow over my face :D

I can remember in the RX8, i was coming home from my friends house at about midnight going down a A road, getting my speed on, as you do when its late at night, I came round a corner and there was a beemer doing the speed limit fair enough, i'm going quite abit faster so pull out to over take him, soon as i do that, i see smoke come out from the back and the rear of the car squats down. he basicly thought fuck you, i'm a massive cunt and i'm going to prove a point. so i changed down and booted it, while overtaking him i noticed the badge on the back, 318, BITCH PLEASE so i over took him then he was up my arse the whole way in till we came up to the round about. he got caught up and took a massive run up and went past me.as if i was standing still. i was doing 50 in a 40. like whats the point? i was just praying for a copper to be where with a speed gun but there wasn't. some people are nob heads. but its defiantly awesome having a car with good power.

I get it all the time in the levin with bmw's i go past then tgey are all up my ass because they have a bmw. i just brake very hard n watch em cack em selves then put the boot in and watch em back off. the levin aint shy atal but i think they feel because its an older car they have the right to give you crap if you go round??!!?!?

Edited by shorty

I get it all the time in the levin with bmw's i go past then tgey are all up my ass because they have a bmw. i just brake very hard n watch em cack em selves then put the boot in and watch em back off. the levin aint shy atal but i think they feel because its an older car they have the right to give you crap if you go round??!!?!?

This is very true, it's same with glamza's/starlets, they thing because they're old that they will destroy them but it's not normally the case, love flying past BMW's n Mercs to watch their faces :D

Should have shat on his bonnet.

I got flashed after passing someone last night, he was doing 40 in a 60 in his seat altea, it was a long straight with a clear view ahead and nothing coming. Just thought tosser and kept going!

If I overtake and its a huge straight nothing coming and people put full beams on I slow right down. Then turn them off and pull right back.

Had a dick do the above, when I drove off again he did it again. Slowed to a near stop and saw him try go even slower and make a gap as he panicked.

Seriously, I hate c**ts who do that

Once tootling down an A road back from a job at about 12-1am, roads were damp so wasn't speeding and just tootling in the Daihatsu Fourtrak. Got behind some twat doing like 40 in a 60 in a 5 series estate with blacked out windows, but roads were too windy to pass and the one straight I hit, they put there foot down when i tried to overtake so had to drop back behind mid overtake. Anyway, we got to the end of the A road and it was a fairly wide roundabout with a double back left and a right and we were both going right so I went around the outside of him sideways holding a mega drift with right arm out of the window giving them a big middle finger salute. I thought I was the bomb until that point i noticed it was 2 blokes wearing white shirts and black vests .... that's right, police ..... when road rage goes bad ey !

I posted this on facebook last week, but worth a share :p.

I was calmly driving on my way home from work last week when I noticed a range rover sport come flying up behind me and mounted it's ugly face on my rear bumper. With a line of traffic in front of me doing 20 mph I continued with the traffic until I pulled onto a 40 limit where it died down. He was still on my bumper, so I took a breath and stuck to the speed limit like a good boy. This continued for about 4 miles. We eventually got to a 60 limit where he could have overtook me if he pleaded but no, stuck on my bumper still. Eventually got to a round about and he swooped in on the inside of me, near enough wiping my back end out in the process, so I thought "fuck this", put my foot down and bounced off the limiter around the outside of him, got back in front and continued to do the speed limit... Prick.... If he'd just held back and gone past me when safe I wouldn't have thought anything of it. But tailgating me for miles and then nearly wiping me out... Cunt can suck my fat toe..... Just one of many experiences lol. No doubt I piss a lot of people off too but oh well LOL.