Dans Stancelet - The end is now

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it mate :) get a light in there and will look 100% better :)

James

Yeah the brake lights still in the back, its just rested on there

Get 99 spec rear bumper and rear lights please and this is mint!

if I get any more glanza stuff I think im gonna go for the full kit if I find any cheap enough

Suits it :) agree with above about lights though. All that aside, it's a real nice starket mate and I think it looks pukkkaaa!!

Cheers mate, I was thinking of just getting a glanza n/s rear light to get rid of the reverse light

spoiler looks shit hot, should smooth the grooves out the na bumpers!

This was my plan, smooth everything, then wrap it matt white, really thinking about making it a rep now though

I loved the fact you found the lowest spot in the field to park the lowest ep in the field in! ;)

Haha, I didn't actually choose to park there, the car did!

Looks awesome dude

Set of skirts and she's a pretty much perfect

Honestly don't think skirts would last long on the 13's, especially as ive gotta buy my tax on a credit card, cant afford to waste money right now aha!

This was my plan, smooth everything, then wrap it matt white, really thinking about making it a rep now though

get a glanza front end and i will shit on your bonnet everyday for the rest of your starlet ownership :D

get a glanza front end and i will shit on your bonnet everyday for the rest of your starlet ownership :D

And i will make love to your bonnet scoop.

it would be so amazeballs

Just going to throw it out there - But this looks absolutely terrible.

Why you, or anyone for that matter would try to 'stance' a starlet is just completely beyond me. It will never work, and It just looks a proper mess.

Furthermore the pictures of the underside. I think I literally nearly cried.

All imo of course. Each to their own.

Why you, or anyone for that matter would try to 'stance' a starlet is just completely beyond me. It will never work, and It just looks a proper mess.

because n/a starlet's have fuck all power without chucking a shit load of money at them to be honest, it's a 1.3 n/a for fucks sake, they aren't slow but they are not exactly quick, they have limitations to what you can do with them and dan's only gone and done something different. if he cared about power i'm sure it wouldn't be on the floor and i'm sure he would buy something different in a millisecond.

stance all the fuck you want dan :D

Edited by Billy SR

Alright mate calm your tits.

If you look at the title it says 'opinions please', so I did.

Was just about to jump in there too........but your 100% rite, he does ask for opinions!

And i will make love to your bonnet scoop.

it would be so amazeballs

The image of both these things happening at the same time almost made me throw up my pizza!

But, is any on here good at photoshop? would love to see this with a glanza kit!

I did write a full reply to this, but, nothings gonna change anything so, fuck da h8ers!

Think the opinions were aimed at the spoiler tbh but nm

Wing looks good. Glanza rear bumper is always a good call, but if u went full kit i think you'd end up destroying it

Glad more than one person realised morgey aha, that's what im worried about, I hit my front bumper on stuff as it is, but im actually fed up of scraping everywhere, if I go glanza kit the 13s would look lost anyway so id have to get bigger wheels

Tbf i think it looks fooking mint!,

was thinking a stanced look myself :p,

Then probs buy a glanza next year!!

Respect man, Keep up the progress!!

Cheers mate! Just don't buy 13s aha, itll ruin your car!

Soon as ive payed my debts off and saved some money ill be looking at getting a gt

My opinions were aimed at the rear wheels and rear arches, looks like S.

IMO.

didn't mean nothing personal, i swear too much sometimes (sorry guys) just liked the fact dan has done something different whilst sticking to a budget :)

Edited by Billy SR
  • 2 weeks later...

Very one is entitled to there opinions, It's nice to see someone do something different and not care if it kills the underside haha

Cheers mate, it still drives and no one sees the underside anyway, nothing gets rid of a tailgaitor like a shower of sparks!

When I said "jump in" I meant to your defence dude....it's good to see someone going there own way with an n/a! :)

Cheers mate, never really seen many low stanced starlets before, then I saw this for 500 and thought itd be ride not too!

And Tris, ive been thinking about it and, the amount ill have to spend to get it on glanza kit with new wheels and nice stance etc, I think im better just fixing certain bits but just drive it as it is, save up for a gt, thatll be worth spanking money on!

In other news, WOOHOOO!

4d05992b-73f8-4033-b48b-232b63cf5618_zps

And boohoo

null_zps30bd1499.jpg

Getting pulled over for hitting a roundabout a bit too fast was scary with this on the front aha!

Unfortunately shes now wearing these horrid things

null_zps9a77992b.jpg

null_zps60cf6c40.jpg

null_zps06825f1f.jpg

Didn't look as bad with the 20mm spacer on there, but the studs poked out too far and stopped the steel bolting on straight

null_zps718ac5b4.jpg

And had a look at the sump again, so surprised it aint cracked yet (touch wood)

null_zpsa3d97591.jpg

So, ive just mot'd and taxed it, now ibve gta get two new front tyres, one week soon I might be able to afford a new sump to 'customize' aha

Edited by dan106

Get your wallet out and get a dry sump kit made up haha.

Wish my wallet had money in it! Ive kinda decided to stop spending money on this now, Want to try save up for a new car when my 3 years no claims come

Which ones the ZEP spoiler?

Yeah ive changed my mind about glanza rep, the body parts are too expensive aha, just needs a splitter now

I was thinking matte purple or yellow or something, but, I want a new car more now, need to save up a lot more monies!

In other news, shes back on the ats' again, scrapes so much less with the extra 6mm of ground clearance aha!

http://s823.photobucket.com/user/danwethepeople/media/null_zps58b95adf.jpg.html'>null_zps58b95adf.jpg

dont get a new car! stick with the starlet, this thing is EPIC.

It would look insane with a livesports wing, seat cupra r splitter and wrapped matt purple + sort the rear arch ;) its money but cheaper than a new car....