Tea how do you make yours

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teabag and sugar, boiled water, good stir and brew, milk, continue stir and brew. Remove teabag and final stir.

Don't question leaving the bag in during the milk. Let me make you a brew with said method and then come complaining.

My tea is bitchin.

Hawwy that is the pure Pakistani way to make tea, can't go wrong with it! I never have time to make it like that though.

For me its the tea bag and water first, leave it to brew for a few minutes before adding a sugar and a bit of milk. I leave the tea bag in the cup, only remove it when I've drank the tea! :D

Amateurs!

Warm the tea pot in hot water whilst the kettle is boiling (Freshly drawn water in the kettle). Add one spoon of PG tips loose tea to the pot per person plus one of the pot. As soon as the kettle clicks get that still boiling water into the tea pot. Cover with tea cosy and allow to brew to your desired strength.

Add milk and sugar to your cups as desired, then poor a bit of tea in the sink to check strength and then poor into cups using a strainer!

Tea bags only when in a rush :p