Well he's been selling things on ebay since 2009 and not one bad feeback left!!!

But if it was me buying it i would want to see pics of inside the ECU like Simon has said!..I got ripped off on ebay sometime this year on a fake Sard ECU so it can been done!

I see this also and decided to message him about it apparently it does not remove fuel cut that's why he had to use a jam fcd and i can find absolutely nothing about wedssport ever making a ecu let alone one for a glanza and as already said there's no seals and it looks like a sticker id be very cautious

And he's relisted it and now has a Buy it now price hopeing someone dont ask him any questons and just buy it!

I have also done abit of looking around and they dont do wedssport ecus!

He has very carefully watched what he has said in his add

- Raised rev limit .....not many people will notice the diffrance

- More aggressive throttle response....Same again not many people will notice the diffrance

- Lower fuel consumption when not on boost...Same again not many people will notice a diffrance

- Plug and play system...All stock ECU's are Plug and play lol

- Manual transmission only

- Extremely rare!!...THE ONLY THING THAT IS RARE is the sticker lol

If anyone did buy this thinking it would remove fuel cut etc then plugged it in to there car and it didnt do such a thing you couldnt claim your money back via ebay/paypal because the seller didnt state it removed fuel cut in his add there for you wouldnt be entitled to your money back!!!!

Edited by micky boy

this was the message i got back yesterday about removing fuel cut

again its all very well worded ;

"It may well remove fuel cut but i cant find much infomation about it to be honest

so dont want to say it does and then get complaints after sale"

its the way he preparing for complaints that make me 99% sure this is a scam

Edited by russ78

The seller seems to know how much P&P's sell for as he has said "Grab a bargain on this item, as other plug and play ECU's are expensive.

So if he knows about aftermarket plug and play ecu's he will know all of them remove fuel cut speed limiter etc etc!

He hasnt put that it removes fuel cut on his add because he knows fine well that ecu dosnt! He's selling a FCD aswell so he knows all about fuel cut. Very fishy to me i wouldnt touch it