• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Noice! Rear wheels look a little lost though. How much did they set you back? Dad was considering Meisters for his Compressor, but they're £££

Yeah I know, gonna try find some new wheels after Christmas I think. These were 350 of a chap on the corolla club! :)

Well I changed the oil this morning, struggled to get the jack under even with the wheels on pieces of wood laugh.png

ivQFrqq.jpg

Old oil wasn't too dirty, it had only done just over 3000 miles though. 3rd oil change so means I've done 9K miles since I bought it :-)

Here's a snap from earlier last week. Coilovers are the best mod I've ever done to a car biggrin.png

1Se6RMr.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

:) I like

Thanks mate :D

Little bit low on the rear in my view Mr Neale! Reverse rake city!

Otherwise it looks awesome, just want's some spacers on the rear wheels I reckon!

Yeah it is a bit low on the rear, its level with the front! I need to raise the back up a touch :)

I do need some spacers as well, I think I'm just gonna run these through the winter and get some new wheels when the summer comes in B)

• 2 weeks later...

I think it looks very smart dude

Lovely corolla, thinking of going for a 1.4 d4d myself, how do you find comfort with or without the coilovers

The coil overs arn't that bad to me, but I'm used to cars with low set-ups lol. I wouldn't recommend them for a daily family car!

The coil overs arn't that bad to me, but I'm used to cars with low set-ups lol. I wouldn't recommend them for a daily family car!

Ye fair enough, it'l be my daily but im still young and single ha, My back wouldn't be the best so don't want anything too harsh

Ye fair enough, it'l be my daily but im still young and single ha, My back wouldn't be the best so don't want anything too harsh

When I changed from stock to lowering springs the ride felt no different at all :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Look fresh Luke

John

Thanks John ^_^

Love these, was going to get the the T-sport compressor instead of the glanza, but fell in love with my glanza too much in the end.

Those will look sweet on the car Luke!

Also, Eynonz, my dad has a Compressor ;)

Cheers lads :D

looking slick!

how available are the facelift bumpers and skirts dude? looking at getting one of these in the next couple of weeks and the pre facelifts sell for a good £6-700 cheaper than the facelifts

ryan

There's a lad on CCUK who's a breaker so they usually come up quite often Ryan.. :D