Everyone Being A Fanny

I sold my red Glanza. Fan an AE111 BZG for a while, then an Altezza, then a BMW 320ci e46, then a DC2, and now I'm back in a Glanza.

They're just fun little things! (by the way this was all over the space of about 12 months!)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just think this whole thread is a total waste of web space. if some1 wants to sell their car i wouldnt call them fannys, just an insult to them.

things never remain the same, everythin changes.

marc if u do sell, best of luck with the nxt car and hope youll return with another starlet 1 day :)

i just think this whole thread is a total waste of web space. if some1 wants to sell their car i wouldnt call them fannys, just an insult to them.

things never remain the same, everythin changes.

marc if u do sell, best of luck with the nxt car and hope youll return with another starlet 1 day :)

Thanks dude :) it's a sad thought and I've had loads of people telling me not to but I've had her years now and all she does is sit in a garage collecting dust....

I will return one day another complete mk1 shell is available if I want it but I wanna go back to an m3 and a silly powered Honda now