Everyone Being A Fanny

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well mine is just my daily. When I had my Glanza I didn't really wanna sell it and it took a long time to make the decision. Looking back, it was the best decision at the time as I've fallen for the supra, even more than the Glanza!

But in saying that, I do have the itch for another one. I'd love a gt turbo this time, maybe a mk1 two tone, or a silver quad light at some point.

It'll be a few years yet tho!

hard to do but, priorities.....if i spent all my money on my car id have no future now, no roof over my head here at uni....probably wouldnt even be at uni...there sooo much i want to do but alas we all have to do whats best if they have decided to move on more power to em best of luck many have come and gone...chalk it up

Edited by Asad

been at starlets for as long as i can remember and owned my own V for many years, i rebuilt it from the ground up replacing near everything, got the power i wanted and settled with it ...i didnt give up nor did i get bored of the car, i just moved on but i still have starlets around me everyday and any other toyota that needs some tlc.....rebuilding, fixing, diagnosing and most of all making sure they stay on the road for many years to come.. too many good starlets been broken to the ground these days... im selling all the good parts off my V, bringing it back stock and selling it on to someone else who will gain experience from working on it, thats what its all about

Since selling my daily Glanza a couple of years ago, I've had all sorts (inc. Audi S3, Golf R32, Civic Ek4, BMW 530d & lots more) and now I'm back in a GT. I still have the BM but choose to drive the GT instead most of the time! Says it all! :)

sold my glanza V last year.. then had a 400bhp supra... BUT was always thinking ""my next glanza will be forged bla bla lba"" so had to be done haha!

these wei machines are sweet as a nut!

good power/cheap parts/ low running costs/tax/insurance/ etc etc

what else could you ask for haha

I've not had a GT on the road for nearly 2 years. Can't wait to finish mine and get back behind the wheel of an ep. I drive loads of cars at work. RWD is tempting but if I had one as a daily it would end in me having no licence or a smashed up car lol I do have a RWD car on the cars at some point but it won't be a normal car haha

People move on and sell up, that's up to them. If they decide to come back they can always get another one

A breakers thread? Had emails from all over for people wanting the mk1 and that will not be broken.... unless the buyer is a fuckin retard and hasnt a clue what he is breaking lol.

As for the mk3 quadlight I couldnt give a fuck lol but ashley with the paseo has bought it and is putting it back on the road