Everyone Being A Fanny

Starbuck, Marc, Adam

all talking about selling up

STOP BEING FANNIES.

I sold my V, I have a Polo now, that a lot of people seem to like. I still wish it was a V, or better yet a GT

You will regret this.

Please below post stories of how you regret selling your V and how these people are being unreasonable

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Trisk. I haven't said about selling up! I merely pointed out interest is waning due to a lack of a GT on my drive at the mo.

Thank you. I shall not be put in the same boat as that pussy addzzzzz.

Not yet anyway.

Sold 3 glanzas in the past and regret selling them all but haveing two kids to feed/look after i had no choice at the time!

But my kids can starve from now on because im keeping the glanza i own now no matter what haha

Edited by micky boy

Mine will probably come to the grave with me I fall out of love with it all the time n buy something else then don't like it sell it and put the gt back on the road only way I'd get rid for good is if some insurance company dint quote me the world to insure an Evo or skyline which isn't likely with points lol so the gt will be staying for the long hall lol

Just look at those of us that have sold up for whet ever reason and returned :p

I got close to doing the same this year but then realised i'd just end up back here in the end so just kept on.

Not sure how it would be if it were my olny car though.

The only bit that scares me is seeing mine drive off lol...

She never gets wet and only comes out once a week for some fun.

Anyway she has a magazine feature coming first before any sales are completed :)

Edited by MARC MOSS

I think the biggest problem is if you drive it as a daily. You soon get bored quickly and want more and more. If you tuck it away for the winter, and roll around in a banger, when you go back to the beast in the summer you'll fall back in love again.

I think the biggest problem is if you drive it as a daily. You soon get bored quickly and want more and more. If you tuck it away for the winter, and roll around in a banger, when you go back to the beast in the summer you'll fall back in love again.

Very true, got slightly bored of my GT after going in a TD04 one. But that was driving it most days, been driving the NA again for nearly two years. Went out in the GT and it was more fun than I ever remember haha

lol I sold my V a while ago... after 6 months I bought a black glanza to start all over.

2 weeks later my old V came up for sale... so bought it back without testdrive or anything lol...

had the most regret when I sold my ep71 4e-fte project...

I drive my V daily and still love it, its pretty much standard so id like more power now, especially after having it nearly 3 years (in april).

Although i do keep thinking about new cars, but i dont think i could let the starlet go unless it was for a major change like an S15 or GTR but that wont be for a good few years