New boy with glanza vtec,

lol will im hoping to keep it because it would be a good project, but then again ive got a DC2 aswell and personally im more of a fan for brilliant unmodified cars, but the potential with this is really endless, just the time issure really, got so many other things on and its just parked up and doesnt get driven, so if the sale comes along it will get sold, if not im happy to keep it, for the money im asking its a bargain imo, but i understand times are preety tough out there, and with just gettin a 99 Spec TYPE RA impreza, im really liking it, lol spoilt for choice,

I remember suggesting the idea of putting a B16 into a Starlet when I was a n00b back in like 2009 on here... Got flamed to fuck!!

Looks good, be interesting to get some vids up and see what it's actually like. I always thought it would be an awesome swap to do that would compliment the chassis well, but probably with a lot of complications along the way!

Get some more pics up and welcome to UKSO