★ ★ ★My TD04'D V ★ ★ ★

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!! Love the black gt man it looks ace. Both cars looking shit hoy boyo.

Thanks boyo!! Just gta get my boost controller setup now on the V. Plus strip the gt and get it painted.

nice pics to sweet eps

Thanks mate

Update ***************

Helping my cousin again fit some new quad lights to his GT so i took some bits off my GT got the oil cap & a brand new P/S belt as mine was squeeling But ive ran into a problem because yesterday it started squeeling again but now i'm thinking it's my alternator belt as the P/S is at the right tension and everything has been tightend up properly so i think i'm gunna order a new alternator belt just to be on the safe side.

IMG_7377_zps6a29f0fd.jpg

IMG_7374_zps563f7cbc.jpg

Update **************

After checking my oil the other day and realised it was lower that what it should be i thought it was time to service my car as i havent got a clue when it was last serviced so i ordered some part from ID-WORKZ and they came yesterday also ordered some oil but has'nt arrived yet and also some wrinkle paint to sort my awful looking rocker cover out. Hopefuly can sort this all out on saturday but the weathers not looking to promising :(

Still got to set my boost controller up properly aswell just need to get some coolant and fuel filter now and i'm ready for the service :)

Enjoy :)

IMG_7439_zpsff1702fe.jpg

IMG_7438_zpsf42efee9.jpg

IMG_7440_zps26daa2a3.jpg

IMG_7442_zps1f67dbc9.jpg

IMG_7444_zps82e1886b.jpg

IMG_7443_zps17d78c54.jpg

Edited by Spoon_tuned

ive just done mine with this paint and all i can say is if you want a uniform finish, put it in the oven. i left mine at room temperature and it didn't work out very well at all. all the cracks followed the lines of the rocker and just looked rubbish. i sanded it back and then did it in the oven and it gives a much nicer smaller crackle finish.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally i got a nice day where i could clean my car still needs a service but with all this snow and crap weather its never gunna get done...Just testing out my new lens today whilst i gave the car a quick clean but not a polish as the weather has started to get weird again!!!!

IMG_7760_zps64b5d928.jpg

IMG_7764_zps8d31ac18.jpg

IMG_7772_zpsfd430166.jpg