★ ★ ★My TD04'D V ★ ★ ★

looking good!!

but i dont agree about the wheel nuts.

When i put those on there tight as Fock and dit 2 laps on the nurburgring and there fine.

yeh i see what your saying maybe its just see people have had a bad experience with them i'll just keep an eye on them :)
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update *******************

First off merry xmas to all .... plus santa came oh yessssssssss

so heres what he bought me :)

IMG_6361_zpsdce8b488.jpg

IMG_6362_zpsb1605504.jpg

IMG_6364_zpsca77e51f.jpg

Got them fitted but havent got a picture fitted yet so i will get some in the next few days feels so much better even though ive lost a bit of the throw feels alot better with a round gear knob :)

Update *************

Right a bit of an update for you guys my suspension is annoying me being really hard and rattling my bones to pieces so i've just adjusted the damping for the time being until i can get my suspension off and mess around with the height and spring rate.

my ef9 civic was awesome and set up perfectly so this is what i need to do to my V to get it feeling drivable and be on rails round corners

I may be after a rear ARB and maybe a floor brace in the near future the only issues i have is the suspension and cv joints other than that it's pretty sound once it feels like my car with everything how i want it then maybe i will stop moaning hahaha