★ ★ ★My TD04'D V ★ ★ ★

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update ***************

Right today i received my Greddy Profec Boost Controller which i'm happy with still in good condition cant wait to get it fitted now gunna attempt it sunday afternoon because saturday i'm going to pick up my new Gt Turbo Project car :) Just needs a new engine and a few other bits so hopefuly i can get a cheap block and get it running :)

Anyways been round my cousins all day as he's just bought a GT Turbo aswell so weve just been tidying it up as it was in a bit of a mess when we picked it up. Been a nice day as the sun was shinning just wish we had time to clean the cars but oh well.

Enjoy Guys

IMG_7113_zpse7179b86.jpg

IMG_7109_zps33b3f8c9.jpg

IMG_7108_zps40b7f614.jpg

IMG_7093_zps608f7104.jpg

IMG_7094_zps0cfc208e.jpg

IMG_7048_zps8fd28088.jpg

That's such a cool gt.

yeh cant wait to pick my project up saturday

Glanza is so clean mate! Wish I werent so lazy and do that to mine lol

That gt looks mint! What size are those rims?

cheers man get on it dont take that long the rims on the gt are 15's there for sale too

Update **************

Been and collected the GT Turbo today pretty impressed with it TBH even though it is a non Runner.

Dont like the steering wheel or the Toms Rep Body Kit but still has potential guna sell a few things off it to gain some money back and try and keep the shell for my project...:)

I've kept the GT front seats and put them in my Glanza feels so much better than my celica seats there abit lighter and abit smaller makes my car feel so different and i also took the oil cap :) I'm gunna be keepin the gearbox and swapping it onto my Glanza as my syncros gone in 5th but i will swap all that in good time maybe when the sunshines more.

Don't really have many plans other than strip the stuff off i dont need which is everything but the Rolling shell and hopefuly a full respray in and out :) and try and source a decent engine maybe a forged number :)

Anyways i didnt have my Camera as my mate lent it so sorry but its shitty iphone pictures for now :(

IMG_0582_zps5076bac3.jpg

IMG_0588_zpsf511ecaa.jpg

Update **************

Been Taking off some parts from my GT today swapped some suspension onto my cousins GT stripped most of the engine down removed the sideskirts & front bumper and i put the GT seats into my glanza so much better than my Celica Gen 7 seats theres some parts on in the for sale section just the stuff i have no need for.

IMG_7197_zps4292cad0.jpg

IMG_7198_zpsb8a6216d.jpg

IMG_7194_zps0e326920.jpg

Plus:

Got my boost controller fitted but not full working yet as i havent connected the vacuum pipes up yet but got it wired into the ignition and found a temporary place to put it. My cousin bought a GT recently so finally we got to go out together and get photos as we havent done it for a few years as his cars have been off the road or his has been on the road and mine has been off the road so finally we can go out more often now like we used to so heres some pictures from last night

cheers

Aidan

IMG_7338_zps60ca14a0.jpg

IMG_7359_zps4c96c1a0.jpg

IMG_7369_zpsadc457e0.jpg

IMG_7358_zps812a2b12.jpg

IMG_7355_zpse5aefef3.jpg

Edited by Spoon_tuned