★ ★ ★My TD04'D V ★ ★ ★

Update ***********

Finally weather is picking up and had a chance to get a few things done. Firstly i recently bought a rocker cover gasket and washers for when i painted my rocker cover so this weekend i wrinkle blacked the cover and it came out pretty good nothing special but a lot better than what it looked like before put all the new washers on and the gasket seal looks soooo much better and i also had the chance to try fit this relocation kit for the filter bit of a pain in the ass but with a bit of work we got it on its a bit close to the manifold but cant put it anywhere else unless i get a real small filter.

Since fitting the relocation kit it seems to pull a lot harder but on idle it sometimes feels just a little bit lumpy is this usual? And the fan kicks in a lot more times on idle may just be because this weekend it was pretty hot what you reckon????????

we also cleaned the cars they looked so fresh then off to a local meet well civic meet lol still was a sweet weekend with friends and i got to woop a 300bhp scooby :)

Enjoy Ukso

Rocker Cover:

IMG_9210_zpscd0c27ac.jpg

IMG_9200_zpsfcff5fe9.jpg

​Air Filter Cleaned & Dried

IMG_9212_zps8bec1699.jpg

Rocker Cover Fitted & Bay Cleaned:

IMG_9224_zps6c85a3c3.jpg

IMG_9226_zpseeea975e.jpg

Filter Relocation Fitted:

IMG_9229_zps089d8d11.jpg

Cleaned & Quick Shots:

IMG_9262_zps9ed58a0a.jpg

IMG_9271_zpsdeb61277.jpg

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks alot guys appreciate the comments

Palmer - im using a canon 550d with a 1.8 50mm lens

looks sweet Aiden! could you not put the filter in the front bumper?

it wont fit mate intercooler sits high unless i get a smaller filter

Good choice man last picture is a winner what iso was it 100?

F stop was 2.5

and iso 100

plus i used a hot shoe flash to try and lighten the front end more as the yellow lights on the wall lit the back up alot more

Looks good man send me over the pics u got that day

ok mate

• 3 weeks later...

Big updates coming soon ************

For the meanwhile i was having another go at rolling shots still haven't quite mastered it yet this was from a few weekends ago whilst my cousin was driving my car i was hanging out the window of my other cousins bumpy ass GT!!!

​Enjoy

9069722874_c110822256_b.jpg

9069736216_2aa660c212_b.jpg

9067523759_45bb3efb34_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys long time no update i have recently bought another Gt that i purchased for one reason and that's A FORGED ENGINE :) i'm unsure of the spec list of it but it's a forged engine i'm waiting on the receipts for it as the previous owner is sending them this week.

I have a few pictures of the engine it's a bit dirty atm but watch this space and see the progress i will be putting a breaking thread in the breaking section sometime this week.

Enjoy

IMG_0011_zps1326715a.jpg

IMG_0007_zps791c1b2f.jpg

IMG_0013_zpsc6fb1d90.jpg