★ ★ ★My TD04'D V ★ ★ ★

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they'll look good bud!

yep should be saturday i'll have a few more updates

Nice motor this one, was going to visit it but went for a diff one. Needed a few bits sorting I think.

yeh there is'nt alot wrong with it other than needing cv joints and the suspension setting up as it's nasty!

Also be careful with tightening them up as they cross thread very easily!

Looking awesome though buddy!

thanks mate yeh them nuts do if your not careful i had some before but the threads on the hub were fine but inside the lug nut they were gone!!!

Little trick for you mate (and everyone else reading this who has nice lug nutz)... Get a sandwhich bag and just cover the wheel nut with the bag and put the socket in it, so the bag is covering the lug nut.. Meaning, no scratches! :).

I use a thiin cloth ner ner :p haha

They will look sweet on there dude :)

Little trick for you mate (and everyone else reading this who has nice lug nutz)... Get a sandwhich bag and just cover the wheel nut with the bag and put the socket in it, so the bag is covering the lug nut.. Meaning, no scratches! :).

Good idea hahah cheers rob!!

Yeah tell me about it mate.. I'm waiting to put these springs on!

Yeh maybe i will get it done today im already out. :)

Update ****************

Finally managed to get my wheels on today they really could do with getting powder coated again but still will look decent with a good clean. after jacking the car up i got to have a good look under the car checking out the solid bushes on the wishbones and anti roll bar bushes , also inspecting the meister r's which look in real good condition just really need them setting up. I think on the list next will be the cv joints and maybe some braided brake lines plus i think i will need a new feed from the turbo as it looks like its gunna be in the way of putting on an air filter so many things i wanna do to this car to get it how i want it but this horrible weather and darker days really don't help..

I only got a few pictures today car needs a wax & polish but as i say weather is poop enjoy! :)

IMG_6324_zps0544bd92.jpg

IMG_6340_zpsce722bc5.jpg

IMG_6333_zpsc907036b.jpg

Thanks guys yeh i think it look so much better too i will check the nuts i am guna get some better ones at a later date just wanted my wheels on asap. I have washed her today but didnt have time to get any pics but will get some up soon as i can.

EF was sick.

Glanza looks a lot better on the new wheels!

Decent spec to buy one in aswell I'd say.

Thanks mate yeh i miss my ef9 wish i could of had both. Just love the handling and drivin position in my ef i just gota get the suspension set up on this.