tapatalk? listed but doesnt work????

Basicaly I've just bought a tab 2 7" to make browsing nicer than using my phone. Due to the web layout the page vanishes when replying to threads meaning i cant see what im writing. Downloaded tapatalk and turns out we are listed as a site but it doesnt work :( tbh bit sick of the lack of android support on the forum. Just becasue some of us arnt isheep mean we dont get forum support. Please can this be rectified as I've noticed tons of of posts on how its wanted yet still no support for it. Barely heen on in two weeks because im sick of blind typing lol. Comon mods/admin how much longer do we have to wait?????? It suposed to be "our site" not "our site (but better if your an isheep)"

I think you'll find half the mod's have androids tbh mate, its just tapatalk works better on the ifail's i think.

and the ifails also dont work that well on the mobile site as it has a blank over half the new content page if you use the back button rather than using the new content button again

Still think theres no reason that it shouldnt be rolled out for the android format by now :( I've essentialy bought a pad that works on all the forums i use bar the one i use most lol. However im slowly being sucked into a new forum based on the darkside :D

Such dirty words lol rwd toyota :D soooo sucked in im debating selling up th 4wd project to fund a new route but im undecided. Will see how much i get done over xmas and if the love returns for the starlets.

i'm pretty sure matt has looked into this already and it is/was working with no problems.

however, please bear in mind he's up to his tits with 101 requests for all sorts of stuff, the difference between now and 6 months ago however is that, whilst it may take a little while to get your tapatalk thing working, it WILL ACTUALLY get done on UKSO.

Phil.

Ah cool cheers for the anser lads and i dont doubt the to do list will get sorted. been leaps and bounds on this forum already for what needed/wanted doing. just wanted to make sure the android side was still gonna be supported.

@grant I've seen some jdm 600hp stunners that are just so tempting to work as a base car from haha. im sure once we get on the goat over xmas ill stop doubting the project lol

Ah cool cheers for the anser lads and i dont doubt the to do list will get sorted. been leaps and bounds on this forum already for what needed/wanted doing. just wanted to make sure the android side was still gonna be supported.

@grant I've seen some jdm 600hp stunners that are just so tempting to work as a base car from haha. im sure once we get on the goat over xmas ill stop doubting the project lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just thought I would give this a littel bump. Tapatalk 4 is out and is a fantastic bit of kit, can be linked to blogs etc and would be pretty damn cool to have on here again. When you get a second Matt of course ;)

• 1 month later...