TrisK's TOMS MK1 GT - Wheel-y big update

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much you can do to it to be fair ha

Gonna get some body work done when i get a chance, mainly front bumper and skirts

Will also save for an engine build at some point, but moving out with the Mrs comes 1st.

He could sell it back to me lol

And sorry Marc, but no deal at the moment

• 1 month later...

This car is bloody gorgeous but get a bigger FMIC because that little one you have at the moment ruins the whole of the front end

That's a wepr intercooler lol a massive core wasn't needed for the hybrid it goes up behind the bumper quite a way though

This car is bloody gorgeous but get a bigger FMIC because that little one you have at the moment ruins the whole of the front end

I disagree. Like Marc said its a WEPR item. It's a quality cooler and the fit etc is all good. It doesn't massively suffer with heatsoak. So I don't think it needs one

And I personally think it fits the recess in the bumper better than a larger cooler imo

I disagree. Like Marc said its a WEPR item. It's a quality cooler and the fit etc is all good. It doesn't massively suffer with heatsoak. So I don't think it needs one

And I personally think it fits the recess in the bumper better than a larger cooler imo

everyone always think the bigger the intercooler the better and will cool more no no no not always true... im running an intercooler that is the exact dimensions of yours ... and it is perfect... its probably the best size intercooler for this little turbos and engine configeration

mine isnt WEPR though.... nor is it supposed to be that size... :blush:

my mate and I have been cheating for years ... we buy giant r34 Greddy coolers cut them in half and weld them shut and add the in and out holes.... kinda bootleg but if a giant one costs 25 quid more and we can get 2 out of it why not

everyone always think the bigger the intercooler the better and will cool more no no no not always true... im running an intercooler that is the exact dimensions of yours ... and it is perfect... its probably the best size intercooler for this little turbos and engine configeration

mine isnt WEPR though.... nor is it supposed to be that size... :blush:

my mate and I have been cheating for years ... we buy giant r34 Greddy coolers cut them in half and weld them shut and add the in and out holes.... kinda bootleg but if a giant one costs 25 quid more and we can get 2 out of it why not

Good thinking!

There in there, just have no bulbs in.

Took them out when i was driving up to japfest, as when driving at night they lit up the whole inside of the car, which was kind of annoying

wait mark u said you took the bulbs out your livesports spoiler?? the livesports has a brake light in it?? i always assumed when u changed to livesports that light is condemed as the wing had no light in it .. am i wrong??

wait mark u said you took the bulbs out your livesports spoiler?? the livesports has a brake light in it?? i always assumed when u changed to livesports that light is condemed as the wing had no light in it .. am i wrong??

No dude. Marc put in two additional high level break lights. Mounted inside the car. Behind the rear window

Do yeah. You guys guessed correct

null_zpse0d16ce1.jpg

null_zps31d8f9ed.jpg

null_zps7dc940eb.jpg

null_zps1e5c1be7.jpg

Rest of the full spec is to be decided but it'll be good. I hope

• TrisK changed the title to TrisK's TOMS MK1 GT - Wheel-y big update