Paid with stand pass :)

Cheers Paul

Paid me and my brother (Iamlegend)

Cheers Callum

Paid for me + 2 mates with one stand pass

Did I do it correct John?

Thanks

Cheers and yes 1 stand pass

you guys make me so unhappy when you go to these things.... there isnt anything like this in trinidad... well not on this grand scale....

Pop a long :p

John

this might sound really pathetic but this website more and more makes me think about packing my shit up and moving into my flat in nottinghill gate in london...

the car scene isnt the best down here... weve got a fuckload of cars that exist no where else but the island is so small and limited ... if i sold by gt down here id be able to get like $45,000 which is bout £4.3k

and i know id be able get a quality gt at that price its just soooo tempting id come and give socks a run for his money as i already dump every penny i have into the ep

...im that much a freak when it comes to me gt id do it if i had a job offer

Edited by rasslenny

hollidays would make me broken as id come and just buy car parts hahahaahaha.... and i wouldnt wana leave.... me around cars good looking women and alcoholics who love beer is a bad bad bad bad thing

I will probably move to england in a year just got a decent job and that would allow me to save up and move comfortably... and then you guys will remember hearing rasslenny's name on here...

track slag rasslenny ep82 project commences then...lol dream big or go ta fluck home

hollidays would make me broken as id come and just buy car parts hahahaahaha.... and i wouldnt wana leave.... me around cars good looking women and alcoholics who love beer is a bad bad bad bad thing

I will probably move to england in a year just got a decent job and that would allow me to save up and move comfortably... and then you guys will remember hearing rasslenny's name on here...

track slag rasslenny ep82 project commences then...lol dream big or go ta fluck home

We all got to dream :)

John

Confused so if there is me and a friend I need two stand passes? I only chose one

You need 1 stand pass per car

And 1 ticket per person

So

1 Ticket with stand pass

Then go to continue shopping and select

1 ticket no stand pass

They should both appear in your basket 1 with 1 without a stand pass

Edited by morgey

I would be up for this but my starlet is a dog since I had a wee prang. Front end is all black now and shut lines still not 100%, quite a few stone chips and a chunk out of one alloy, drivers door is keyed, window motors fecked. Not bad spec list though, but don't think it would look right on the stand and working 6-7 days a week through the summer means I have little or no time to get it all sorted :(

Yeah well it gets used, that's for sure as I do around 200-250 miles a week in it. Dents and dodgy paint are one thing but fucked up shut lines are another, mind you on the other hand it shows it has been pushed to it's limit and past it haha.