tempted by a new car

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair i got something between 10-11 in my sr from what i can remember, then agan it did have a k&n and corolla inlet. i'll see what i can get out the non p/s sportif when i pick it up tomorrow ;)

Edited by Billy SR

My brother has a 200bhp st and its not all that bad, powerband is shite though! doesnt really get anything until after 5k

no bad inside but on the set of springs and bilsteins he has it is rough as ass lol

to be fair i got something between 10-11 in my sr from what i can remember, then agan it did have a k&n and corolla inlet. i'll see what i can get out the non p/s sportif when i pick it up tomorrow ;)

I always thought SR's were 11.2 and poverty spec were 10.6 or .8 SR's are slower due to the added weight of all the electrics and speedlines

My Sportifs The Same Speed As My Mates Sr And He Has Cat Back Corolla Mani

On seconds thought buy the fiesta lol.

Haha there's a guy at my place that brought one brand new, bearing in mind that one of the guys who works for me drives a 996 carrera 4S, there's 2 S bodies, a 400bhp Astra.... And his fiesta on the car park. He has never lived it down.

holy shit! what a reply! im going for a test drive today so will see how it goes, thinking of keeping the starlet aswell and working away on it if i do get the zs but like i said, i'll wait and see what happens :) thanks for the replies guys!