• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome mate need to get a glanza rear for mine

Thanks buddy means alot i plan on taking this little sr as far as i can :) want to make it unique and yes get one mate the glanza rear is a great upgrade!

go remix man, would look so sweet!

Thanks buddy i know i was thinking about it depending on cash that is would love one but we will see i may make a custom n/a front end!

Glanza rears looking good dude, done a really good job on the paint work as well :)

Thanks morgey :) glad your checking this out :) appreciate it! Yes the paint is great :) 'richdog' is your man for it!

I keep an eye on most the non glanza rep n/a threads just incase theres some nice idea's i can steal :lol:

Haha glad to hear i sometimes wander if the n/a threads get checked as much as the glanza ones :) I've got some stuff in mind ;) keep updated :D also think ive decided on some colors for the decals :)

Tbh i don't think they do which is a shame but theres some real nice N/a's hiding in the woodwork.

Dont worry im keeping an eye on yours and a quite a few others :p

Drop us a pm when your 100% made up on them n ill see what i can do :)

I have to admit i've got my eye on this thread too lol

Should have my glanza rear bumper tomorrow been a bit of a mission getting one sent to the Island but fingers crossed its sorted! Keep up the good work mate its looking well!

Tbh i don't think they do which is a shame but theres some real nice N/a's hiding in the woodwork.

Dont worry im keeping an eye on yours and a quite a few others :p

Drop us a pm when your 100% made up on them n ill see what i can do :)

Cheers buddy yeah i don't think they do either and i agree with you! I mean don't get me wrong i can't wait for boost but for now im happy doing the exterior and engine of my n/a :) want it to get attention at some shows and meets :) and thanks mate i will do! :)

I have to admit i've got my eye on this thread too lol

Haha ;) thanks buddy i also check yours alot :) I've got alot planned for this! Will keep updating! :)

Glanza Bums FTW!

Haha definitely Liam it's a great upgrade! :) hope to see you and your v and the collective soon!

Should have my glanza rear bumper tomorrow been a bit of a mission getting one sent to the Island but fingers crossed its sorted! Keep up the good work mate its looking well!

Thanks buddy i appreciate the feedback! Ill be sure to keep on and updated! Sorry to hear about the struggle your having hope it's sorted soon! :)

looking mint matey, be interesting to see what you do with the front :)

Thank matey appreciate the feedback and comments im getting :) still currently looking at a few paths i could go down! want it looking good though ;)

Wow that is really clean! You say you used G10? is that a fine finishing compound or a glaze? Would love that sorta shine from mine. Had it two years and im just too lazy to get the buffer out. Plus i do backroads every day which isnt a help with this weather!

The SR already looks good.

True, you're right but OEM+ ;)

great looking car matt. :thumbsup:

Cheers buddy ;) love my eps! remember your old one :) would love some 98 rear lights but cannot afford any!

custom is good, but factory is perfect!

Again your correct but OEM+ is better in some ways!

Wow that is really clean! You say you used G10? is that a fine finishing compound or a glaze? Would love that sorta shine from mine. Had it two years and im just too lazy to get the buffer out. Plus i do backroads every day which isnt a help with this weather!

Haha thanks buddy means alot :) G10 is a finishing compound :) richdog again supplied me with the facility's to do it :) will be better in the show season when this weather has gone and i can get some good cleaning products on her!

Puts mine to shame tbh. We have 3M products at work that are pretty good, gonna have to pinch some and a rotary polisher to get mine shined up.

I'm sure it doesn't :o all eps are great but thanks for the great feedback! yeah give the 3M and buffer a go and upload some pictures :D

Rear end looks mint dude!

Thanks mate will look even better when i sort a nice exhaust out as a difference from the pea shooter that's on at the moment! Still a few imperfections i need to sort out on the car before the shows as you will see on saturday if you go to j29A autocleanz

Today i managed to get my original sr tailgate on with the glanza spoiler and surround which looks so much better in my opinion now as it has the toyota badge on and the toyota starlet stickers on it also is way better than the glanza one i did purchase as it had some imperfections!

I also got my 96 light in :) and the reverse lights wired up!

ayl8t1q.jpg

Thoughts?