Official Japfest 2013 Thread

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated

Updated

Yes it's ok mate but being non starlets you will be parked at the rear of the stand with starlets taking priority on the stand.

John

Ohh :( ok well depending on the area space we maybe able to poke out the side somewhere, if your next to some honda stands :)

Ralphy

Not being funny with you but this is the starlet stand and we have accepted non starlets beside yourselves, and they will all be parked at the rear of the stand, please bear in mind there are 128 cars and the majority are starlets so space will be tight.

John

Ahhh well mine says showers let hope it wrong! i live about 30 mins away from combe and this last week has been bloody lovely! if it stays like this then it going to be mint!

What's the weather like round your sides then bro? Keep us updated lol

Ralphy

Not being funny with you but this is the starlet stand and we have accepted non starlets beside yourselves, and they will all be parked at the rear of the stand, please bear in mind there are 128 cars and the majority are starlets so space will be tight.

John

Couldn't agree more with John here.

It's all well and good people purchasing tickets with UKSO however non starlets will be at the back as at the end of the day, it's UK starlet owners lol.

Why not just purchase an entry ticket or a ticket with the S2K owners?

I will probably need to leave at around 2-3pm, is there a way that i can be parked so im not being blocked by someone, or is that not possible?

Cheers

I will probably need to leave at around 2-3pm, is there a way that i can be parked so im not being blocked by someone, or is that not possible?

Cheers

Parking will be in rows with spaces inbetween so people if and when they need to leave/get out can do just that! :)

Ralphy

John

"Ohh :( ok well depending on the area space we maybe able to poke out the side somewhere, if your next to some honda stands :)"

I dont see where i am being funny lol ? i was just saying we dont no the layout of the area, i totally understand what you are saying did not disagree at all, And i got tickets for this stand becoz couple of mates of mine are on this stand too, i have recently just got a s2k and stand was already closed.

When we meet up to collect the tickets do we need to bring proof of purchase or anything like that or just forum name

Probably already been asked but just wanna make sure I get me ticket :D

Thanks

List updated on main page

Can i remind everyone on the below detail

Meet Point: Leigh Delamere Service Station,
Kington Saint Michael,
Wiltshire
SN14 6LB

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE EAST BOUND SIDE OF THE M4

Meet time: 7AM tickets will be handed out. ME AND JOHN WILL LEAVE NO LATER THAN 7.30AM to avoid queues if your late you'll have to wait outside the gate till i get time to come and meet you. Please dont be late its very inconvenient and is a long walk for me normally.

Contact Details for Steve and i are below for those that need it

Steve 07920421984

John 07779619062

John